Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 1756 times)

americandadfan

Hi everyone.

I've toyed with the idea of seeing a prostitute for some time and it wasn't until I discovered Adult Work that I finally decided to take the plunge. I've arranged to see one in November and hopefully it will be a good experience.

What puts me off though is the thought that they're only doing it because you're paying them.

A little background about me:

I'm in my late 20s; the last time I had sex was six years ago. I'm not a loner, a loser or anything and I've been on plenty of dates but it's so damn difficult to get any for nothing and it's not like I was looking for one-night stands either.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Offline NIK

Hi everyone.

I've toyed with the idea of seeing a prostitute for some time and it wasn't until I discovered Adult Work that I finally decided to take the plunge. I've arranged to see one in November and hopefully it will be a good experience.

What puts me off though is the thought that they're only doing it because you're paying them.

I'm in my late 20s; the last time I had sex was six years ago. I'm not a loner, a loser or anything and I've been on plenty of dates but it's so damn difficult to get any for nothing and it's not like I was looking for one-night stands either.

If that's going to put you off I wouldn't bother.  :rolleyes:

Offline akauya

Hi everyone.

As NIK said, if the thought of paying a prostitute to have sex puts you off you then why bother. It seems to me that you're not ready for this game. Have you tried joining a swinging forum? But even then you will still have to pay for something to get sex, condoms, drinks for the swingers, entrance fee if you go to a club etc. And remember you won't find many hot 20 year old women swinging.

Lastly your comment "damn difficult to get any for nothing" is a bit odd. When was sex ever given for free? Even with civvies you will still have to fork out plenty of dosh to take them out to dinner, clubbing, drinks, etc. etc. just to get a sniff of their pussy. Punting is, sometimes, cheaper than trying to fuck civvies; it's certainly easier and less hassle most of the time.

If you are extremely lucky may get free sex but those are very few and far between.

Anyway, hope you have a good punt in November, don't let us discourage you. Oh and do let us know how you get on - looking forward to the review  :hi:

Quesadilla

As NIK said, if the thought of paying a prostitute to have sex puts you off you then why bother. It seems to me that you're not ready for this game. Have you tried joining a swinging forum? But even then you will still have to pay for something to get sex, condoms, drinks for the swingers, entrance fee if you go to a club etc. And remember you won't find many hot 20 year old women swinging.

Lastly your comment "damn difficult to get any for nothing" is a bit odd. When was sex ever given for free? Even with civvies you will still have to fork out plenty of dosh to take them out to dinner, clubbing, drinks, etc. etc. just to get a sniff of their pussy. Punting is, sometimes, cheaper than trying to fuck civvies; it's certainly easier and less hassle most of the time.

If you are extremely lucky may get free sex but those are very few and far between.

Anyway, hope you have a good punt in November, don't let us discourage you. Oh and do let us know how you get on - looking forward to the review  :hi:
Totally agree - there is definitely no such thing as a free munch - unless you meet someone in a bar and manage to pull them without even buying a drink!  That might work if you're Brad Pitt but for the rest of us it's drinks, dinner, nice bottle of wine - if you're paying less than £100 for a shag with a civvy I think you're doing quite well.  And as with a WG you don't just pay once - more drinks, more dinner, now probably cinema trips, gifts, weekends away, it all adds up.  Now, I'm not saying there aren't additional benefits to a civvy relationship - you don't literally pay by the hour so if you find one who's company you really enjoy then that's the way to go.

But if you just need a shag find a nice WG who is completely honest about the transaction rather than go throwing money after ladies who may decide never to put out.

Advantages to seeing a WG: Predictable costs, a sure thing, good practise / confidence building, try things you wouldn't normally in a civvy relationship - how many civvy's really give great OWO or DTBJ's, or will let you lick their butt let alone try A levels?  How many will let you tie them up, blindfold them and spank them for that matter?  OK maybe a few who've read that 50 Shades crap but not going to get there on the first 10 dates most likely.  With a WG you can try whatever floats your boat. 

Also - maybe you've never been with a lady who was Asian? African? Tall? Short? BBW? Thin? Fit as fuck? Had big tits? Had small tits? The WG world is very much your oyster. 

If there's anything sexually you've always wanted to try, now's your chance. Fact is you will never find one civvy girl who will cross off all your wish list items so I'd say make the most of it while you can.  Works for me!  :D

fredpunter

Totally agree - there is definitely no such thing as a free munch - unless you meet someone in a bar and manage to pull them without even buying a drink!  That might work if you're Brad Pitt but for the rest of us it's drinks, dinner, nice bottle of wine - if you're paying less than £100 for a shag with a civvy I think you're doing quite well.  And as with a WG you don't just pay once - more drinks, more dinner, now probably cinema trips, gifts, weekends away, it all adds up.  Now, I'm not saying there aren't additional benefits to a civvy relationship - you don't literally pay by the hour so if you find one who's company you really enjoy then that's the way to go.

But if you just need a shag find a nice WG who is completely honest about the transaction rather than go throwing money after ladies who may decide never to put out.

Advantages to seeing a WG: Predictable costs, a sure thing, good practise / confidence building, try things you wouldn't normally in a civvy relationship - how many civvy's really give great OWO or DTBJ's, or will let you lick their butt let alone try A levels?  How many will let you tie them up, blindfold them and spank them for that matter?  OK maybe a few who've read that 50 Shades crap but not going to get there on the first 10 dates most likely.  With a WG you can try whatever floats your boat. 

Also - maybe you've never been with a lady who was Asian? African? Tall? Short? BBW? Thin? Fit as fuck? Had big tits? Had small tits? The WG world is very much your oyster. 

If there's anything sexually you've always wanted to try, now's your chance. Fact is you will never find one civvy girl who will cross off all your wish list items so I'd say make the most of it while you can.  Works for me!  :D

Not disagreeing with any of that but if he's not had sex for six years he will probably be happy just find one that has a fanny.

Quesadilla

Not disagreeing with any of that but if he's not had sex for six years he will probably be happy just find one that has a fanny.
Fair point, well made!  :thumbsup:

americandadfan

Haha all your replies made me chuckle.

I'm more than aware that WGs are cheaper in the long run, I've had too much experience of paying for things on dates only not to get anywhere. Hell, only less than a month ago I paid for lunch, transport and three hours of my free time with a girl who refused even to give me one sodding kiss and who cancelled our second date at the last minute!

All those activities you mentioned hardly interest me, I just need some female contact and experience. I'll let you all know how I get on and whether it becomes a semi-regular thing for me.

Quesadilla

Haha all your replies made me chuckle.

I'm more than aware that WGs are cheaper in the long run, I've had too much experience of paying for things on dates only not to get anywhere. Hell, only less than a month ago I paid for lunch, transport and three hours of my free time with a girl who refused even to give me one sodding kiss and who cancelled our second date at the last minute!

All those activities you mentioned hardly interest me, I just need some female contact and experience.
Fair do's different strokes for different folks and all that - but if you want just contact and experience, many WG's offer a great GFE - you can treat it like practise for a seduction which is mostly what I do to be fair - although I prefer my GF's to be a little sluttier than average.  :P

It can be a pretty convincing experience I find.

Offline Robster199

Hilarious!

:hi:

Offline thefoxman

Just have the money in an envelope or card, and hand that over at the start.

After that you'll soon forget the money for the next hour or so !

I prefer to think of it as paying to leave with no strings attached, than paying for sex directly,
but we all have our delusions ;)

Offline NIK

Just have the money in an envelope or card, and hand that over at the start.
After that you'll soon forget the money for the next hour or so !

I prefer to think of it as paying to leave with no strings attached, than paying for sex directly,
but we all have our delusions ;)

And of course remember to 'treat her with respect.'  :D

americandadfan

I will, thanks. I treat everyone with respect.

Quesadilla

And of course remember to 'treat her with respect.'  :D
Irony lost in translation between English and American maybe...  :D

Offline smiths

Hi everyone.

I would advise you not to bother with punting going on what you have said as to what bothers you, a WG is a WG because punters pay her. Try pulling instead, although thats rarely free either of course.

americandadfan

Irony lost in translation between English and American maybe...  :D

Irony? Lost on me I'm afraid.

CaptainRoscoe

I have that same dilemma when I'm buying a screwball from Marcello the ice cream man. The chiseled loveable bastard.

Offline maxxblue

Hi everyone.

It's almost half term.  ;)

Stealthshagger

a generational thing here maybe. Im in my thirties. No way in hell is it that hard to get laid with civvies in your twenties or thirties, especially not if looking for more than getting your squirty dirty. Bullshit.

Offline NIK

a generational thing here maybe. Im in my thirties. No way in hell is it that hard to get laid with civvies in your twenties or thirties, especially not if looking for more than getting your squirty dirty. Bullshit.

It was for me!  :blush:

Offline GalaxyMan

If it Flies, Floats or Fucks, renting is cheaper................

I hope you enjoy, americandadfan, and welcome to 'The Hobby'

GM

americandadfan

If you're insinuating I'm a paedophile, thanks a lot.

By the way, it is difficult to find a "civvie". I'm proof at least for me and a load of other similar-aged men I know.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:05:32 pm by americandadfan »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

He's not. He means kids are nearly out of school and will be here to troll and wind up and generally try to stir things up because kids get bored at half term.

BTW - I love American Dad too. The Hot Tub musical special was a great parody :D

Offline NIK

By the way, it is difficult to find a "civvie". I'm proof at least for me and a load of other similar-aged men I know.

That's now two 'misinterpretations'.  Maybe a few days studying UKP in depth might be useful?