Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobella 2022 Hungerford  (Read 564 times)

3 review(s) for Isobella 2022 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline Fatman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dear All
Not quite sure if this should be a negative booking or not  :dash:

So I contacted Isobella via text on Saturday about booking early this week.. after 9 ping pong message booking was made everything was discussed  :thumbsup:
So I decided to just check quite a few hour before meet-up was scheduled! Radio silence .. I checked adultworks page and she had been active that day!. From what I have read I might have been lucky, from her reviews she’s crap at time keeping making people wait a long time past booking 🤷‍♂️.

Well just a heads up chaps she’s got to be quiet high in the taking piss league of working girls..

Offline hornypnter

As mentioned in a previous thread (below) I found her comms to be very poor.
She would eventually respond to messages/texts and agree a date/time then radio silence.
Sadly she is a timewaster so moved on.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391039.0

Offline Fuzzyduck

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dear All
Not quite sure if this should be a negative booking or not  :dash:

Personally I would have posted as a neg review.

Offline chunky monkey

Absolutely yes give a negative review

I've had a similar experience some time ago with Marta in Barnet, London
Appointment was secured, I made my way there (fortunately as part of a business trip to the area), contacted her to say I was there and then  . . . . radio silence

We're encouraged to give reviews on everything once there's an accepted booking regardless of whether a meeting actually took place, so that's what I did
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243744.0

Offline southcoastpunter

Op - the decision on the actual rating is yours and yours alone. Other members can pass comment on it but should not try to get you to alter your decision - so ..... only say it should be negative if YOU want it to be.

Personally, I think i would have give it a negative but that is just my opinion!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Op - the decision on the actual rating is yours and yours alone. Other members can pass comment on it but should not try to get you to alter your decision - so ..... only say it should be negative if YOU want it to be.

Personally, I think i would have give it a negative but that is just my opinion!

Agreed. My point (which was probably lost) was that I would have done a review.

Offline Fatman

Ok chaps please move to a negative review.. she is as you have mentioned a unreliable wg so unleash the hounds 🐶

Offline chunky monkey

Sorry, of course you're right, it was poor wording on my part. I didn't mean to steer the OP
It should be a review, and if it were me I'd make it negative but the rating is entirely up to the OP