Popped in to sample the delights of Patti, a polish therapist at Bamboo Natural Therapy near Kings Cross:
External Link/Members OnlyShe works on Wednesday, and I booked an hour with her as a walk-in. Physically, she's a size 12 - 14 with a big bum and a nice rack (guessing 36DD). Facially a little frightening, but bubbly personality.
Massage on the average to poor side, but on the turn she asked about extra's and offered B2B for £80. I know that's a little higher than the going rate but didn't want to start a negotiation.
However, she got naked, jumped on the table and then with her back to me as I sat on the table, she directed my hands towards her pussy asking if I could make her cum. After a few minutes finger-blasting with one, then two fingers deep inside she started shuddering and came pretty convincingly. Earlier posts had written of her squirting, but I didn't see any of this.
After 5 minutes rest and a little play, I asked if i could watch her masturbate which she willing agreed to - lying back on the bed and then making herself cum one more time (with my assistance). Then she decided it was my turn for pleasure, lay me down and in a combination of hand/breast massage gave me a good solid pop.
Overall was there around an hour, and enjoyed my time with her. There are better available, but for a fun girl, who's very sexual and needs her orgasms, this was a good experience which I may repeat if I'm in the area on a Wednesday.