Recently took a business trip to Malaga and had heard of Club Selecta.
A taxi took me to a private gate with a very well looked after and inviting entrance, there is buzzer entry and once inside the guy in n reception is very straight forward with what is on offer in the club.
Entry fee was €25.
There are and abundance of girls inside, for all tastes.
The drinks aren't cheep, €20-€40 per drink (you do get 2 free drinks with you entry fee though).
2 sexy girls latched onto me, a really busty Spanish girl and a very athletic black girl. I bought them a drink each and got a tour.
All the private rooms are large, well decorated, fitted with a whirlpool bath, mirrored ceiling and walls, and a sex stand in the corner.
Downstairs there are hot tubs and a swimming pool.
The price for the room and 1 hour with a girl is €170 and €210 if you want the pool/tub with a girl.
My price was €350 as I chose both girls.
It looks pricey, but if you consider that over here you'll pay in excess of £120 for and hour it's not really too bad.
As for the services, I got everything I wanted and more.
Well worth it lads.