Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma cute  (Read 3009 times)

7 review(s) for Emma cute (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StevenS

Spent another great lunchtime with Emma. Went for nuru massage plus DFK and oral both ways. I chose this rather than the extra cash for full sex simply because protected sex just feels a bit lame after a firm grip and nuru gel on your old fella.

Anyhow, shared a shower with plenty of kissing and stroking with a bit of OWO as I was dried after, onto the bed and then Emma straddled me and ran the slippery gel over her tits and over me.

What followed was an hour of full body slide massage, 69, getting me to the brink and slowing until finally she made me cum.

Emma really is as fit as the photos suggest. Good English too.

Linked here but preferred booking is through butterfly touch agency.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Horneylee

Good to hear she is still as good as ever. Saw her end of last year but forgot to write a review. :s

password02

Thanks for the review - how much did you pay and how long were you there?

Offline StevenS

Thanks for the review - how much did you pay and how long were you there?

£180 for the hour. Price structure is pretty good. You get the different types of massage from £120 to £150 (nuru is £150). Then add £20 for DFK or £30 for OWO and DFK.

Or you can spend £200 on full GFE plus optional £30 for nuru on top.

It's not cheap but the nuru is a lot of fun so I think it's worth it once in a while.

password02

£180 for the hour. Price structure is pretty good. You get the different types of massage from £120 to £150 (nuru is £150). Then add £20 for DFK or £30 for OWO and DFK.

Or you can spend £200 on full GFE plus optional £30 for nuru on top.

It's not cheap but the nuru is a lot of fun so I think it's worth it once in a while.

Thanks - never had a Nuru massage as lots of debate here about if real gel or not and if the girl is experienced enough to pull it off.

But reading your review sounds like fum - so will ad to my new bucket list

:hi:

Offline StevenS

Thanks - never had a Nuru massage as lots of debate here about if real gel or not and if the girl is experienced enough to pull it off.

But reading your review sounds like fum - so will ad to my new bucket list

:hi:

Agreed, there's plenty that will fob you off with baby oil. Emma defiantly uses the right stuff and is pretty skilled. If you call the agency you could get a number of the girls the same day. Emma rarely has that availability.

Offline tennis

how much did the oral both ways with massage cost

Offline StevenS

how much did the oral both ways with massage cost

180...... 150 standard nuru massage plus 30 for the extra. You could bring the price down by 30 by opting for a cheaper massage but you don't get that nuru gel magic

Offline random

When she was first on AW she charged £90 for full service, £70 for massage HE and £80 for b2b for 40 mins. I was going to book her then but put it off for too long. Her price went up to £150 p/h for FS and she was constantly getting booked up. Now at £200 FS I've given up.

Wish I'd booked with her early last year with those old prices.

password02

When she was first on AW she charged £90 for full service, £70 for massage HE and £80 for b2b for 40 mins. I was going to book her then but put it off for too long. Her price went up to £150 p/h for FS and she was constantly getting booked up. Now at £200 FS I've given up.

Wish I'd booked with her early last year with those old prices.

+1 - she was in my hot list from last year but could not get our dates to match then lost her with all the other HL girls - sorry but not likely to pay near £200 for the nuru massage - however at £120 or even top £140 may decide

Offline random

£200 p/h is for full service, £150 p/h for nuru and £120 for b2b.
I'd really want full service after all the good feedback on that but it's over my limit.

When she was first on AW there weren't any clear face pics and the ones she had didn't particularly make her stand out. Without the reputation she has now she didn't stand out in my overgrown hotlist so didn't bother at the time though I thought about it. Her FS price has almost doubled since then so I regret not seeing her before.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:53:18 pm by random »