Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glasgowsamanta2  (Read 2197 times)

Christophe_Star

External Link/Members Only

Any mature fans had the pleasure of Samanta, looking to book today and would appreciate some feedback folks...

Offline tazman1002001

I'm a boob lover and I've seen her a couple of times for a 15mins quickie.

Flat is nice and safe.....Sam exactly as in pics and offer a very enthusiastic service and on the 15mins is great value for money......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh and her oily tit wank is amazing... :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Reiver

Is she near queens street station as I'm meting someone near there soon and could nip away for a quickie .

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry not on here from my phone so only when I get home...

She is over at the east end of Glasgow.
Banned by:

Offline Smegma

I had the pleasure this afternoon.

50 quid for 30 mins, wasn't the worst but I've had better.

Cracking big tits, which provide an excellent tit wank.

Extremely limited English, so communication is difficult.

Loki

I've seen her a few times before the new year...

nice tits, limited chat, and happy to get in a shower with me (although I think that was due to limited English, I asked where the shower was! )

but, nice enough for an older punt... and nice tits... did I say that already? lol

:thumbsup:

Offline Smegma

The conversation with me consisted of her repeating her name.

Nice shaven pussy I gave it a right good poke.