Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XMeganXx - Chelmsford  (Read 2028 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7303014) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
8 review(s) for Sexy__Megan (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £90
No extras taken

Recently met with Megan near the train station in an OK flat.

Comms were quick and clear.

She is the girl in the photos with large tattoos and few piercings, a bit older now and her tummy is a little wobbly, but still decent looking.

Her OWO i found to be very good.  Not DT, more GF like with ball and perineum rubbing/playing.  It worked on me and I considered paying the extra £30 for CIM but I wanted to fuck her.

Condom on and we fucked in a few positions, she didn't like legs on shoulders but everything else was fine.  Finished in the bag.

I would see her again as a back up.

Offline Thingy

Hi, just wondering if she had a tongue stud? Thanks

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £90
No extras taken

Recently met with Megan near the train station in an OK flat.

Comms were quick and clear.

She is the girl in the photos with large tattoos and few piercings, a bit older now and her tummy is a little wobbly, but still decent looking.

Her OWO i found to be very good.  Not DT, more GF like with ball and perineum rubbing/playing.  It worked on me and I considered paying the extra £30 for CIM but I wanted to fuck her.

Condom on and we fucked in a few positions, she didn't like legs on shoulders but everything else was fine.  Finished in the bag.

I would see her again as a back up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275270.0

I saw her when she was in Woodford, East London as part of a FFM in 2020, just before lockdown. Although she looked different from her photos (weight gain), she was enthusiastic, passionate and had my cocked drained X2 at the end of our visit. I would certainly visit again.

Does anyone know if she plans on visiting Essex or London again?

Can the Moderator please link reviews under her old profile to new reviews?

Online PilotMan

Can the Moderator please link reviews under her old profile to new reviews?

Helpers can do that for you  ;)