Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM Sexy__Megan & SexyPolishkateoxex South Woodford  (Read 2725 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy__Megan (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for Katee_Kiss (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

I was feeling very horny today and fancied a real dirty session. Usually I prefer Latinas and Ebonies but I fancied something different that was local to me. I saw Megan and she looked filthy and dirty. I also saw that she was offering a duo with Kate and I wanted to take the punt with both her and Kate.

We agreed a price of £200 for an hour with an extra £40 for CIM. Requested a lesbian show but was declined as Megan was bi sexual but Kate was straight. I felt the price was worth it as other FFM providers on AW were charging £300 per hour... Must be because megan & Kate 😉 are based in the Suburbs and not Central London.

Good Communication as both are fluent English (both are Polish with strong accents). Both were size 12 and very much girl next door type. Although there are likely better looking and more attractive women providing FFM, I quite like the ordinary girl next door type.

Very nice flat on the highstreet, very close to the You and Me massage parlour. Not very much people and Megan did not keep me waiting long when I knocked on the door.

Met with both Megan and Kate in sexy bras in the bedroom. I requested that they wait in the adjoining kitchen for me while I got ready. I stripped stood in front of the kitchen door slowly wanking my cock. Told them to enter where Megan & Kate were greeted by me wanking my cock and talking dirty. They were not phased and also started talking dirty to me.

Megan stood in front of me and gyrated her ass in front of my cock, while Kate touched my ass and nipples while engaging in DFK. This continued for 15-20 minutes with both swapping on sucking my dick (OWO  :yahoo:).

Fucked both on the bed in a variety of positions. Both able to take a good pounding. Eventually I decided to climax with Kate and gave her a pounding doggy style. After 5minutes relaxing we decided that they would take it in turn to simultaneously sit on my face and suck my cock. I enjoyed this as I felt that both Megan & Kate enjoyed my tongue going up and down and around their clits.

Decided to finish the session with both on their knees with their mouths open and me wanking my cock in front of them. Was able to come in both their mouths.

My opinion is that there are better looking women but these girls are definitely worth the punt based on their enthusiasm and personality.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Who would you say is the more attractive of the two, both facially and physically?

Offline JO6688

Sexy is more attractive and only slightly more enthusiastic but Kate has the better body.

Offline JO6688

Meant to say Megan is more attractive

Offline pepsicolaboy

Have seen the curvy Brunette last year, but this flat is very hit and miss with the SP, looks, profile swap and face blanked out.

Thank you for your review.

Online Fuzzyduck

Meant to say Megan is more attractive

Thanks. I saw Megan last year and wouldn't go back but I might be tempted to see Kate.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks. I saw Megan last year and wouldn't go back but I might be tempted to see Kate.
+1

Offline pepsicolaboy

'Both were size 12'

Sexy__Megan
External Link/Members Only or

Who I have seen, is a fuller size 12, quite curvy, probably size 14 on top etc - shes not petite but not overweight, just a bit stocky.
Aw profile lists her as size 8.

PolishKateexox

Who I have not seen appears to be 10 and maybe at long shot a 12 in her photos..

Are Kate's picture accurate? this place has track record of inaccurate photos

:hi:

Online Fuzzyduck

'Both were size 12'

Sexy__Megan

Who I have seen, is a fuller size 12, quite curvy, probably size 14 on top etc - shes not petite but not overweight, just a bit stocky.

PolishKateexox

Who I have not seen appears to be 10 and maybe at long shot a 12 in her photos..

Are Kate's picture accurate? this place has track record of inaccurate photos

:hi:

When did you see Megan? I saw her last Autumn and she was fat and overweight. Not flabby so much but round like humpty dumpty. I can believe she was a honey once.

Offline pepsicolaboy

When did you see Megan? I saw her last Autumn and she was fat and overweight. Not flabby so much but round like humpty dumpty. I can believe she was a honey once.

I checked my diary, maybe December, perhaps she was bigger than I remember and maybe a 14 but not flabby but then a lot of time has passed.