Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Natasha212  (Read 2159 times)

3 review(s) for sexy_natasha212 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ianvilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On reading a positive report(link below) by the well established and reliable Ledley on this girl, I thought I'd give it a bash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39025.0

Pictures are accurate with good comms. Booked, as I normally do with a new girl, for the shortest time possible. In this it was for a 15 minute quicky. Her flat was easy to find and all seemed ok. That was, until I handed over the cash, then her attitude changed to negative and frosty. After 5 minutes she said, "you had better hurry up". On 10 minutes while in doggy she pulled away and said, "your time is up", and that was it, she left me hanging and extremely frustrated. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I should have walked when I saw the five phones. There is no doubt that the profile in the link is accurate, but I guess that another four for Romanians in Cardiff on AW are not.

I repeat, avoid at all costs.  :dash:

Offline ledley

Cheers for the kudos but sorry to hear you had a bad punt.

I didn't have any rudeness or rushing so looks like we had totally different types of punt. I must have been lucky.

At least u only paid for 15 mins.

mmxxo

It's probably because it was just a 15 min booking and she didn't want to go over time I'd go for half an hour as a minimum.

Offline ianvilla

It's probably because it was just a 15 min booking and she didn't want to go over time I'd go for half an hour as a minimum.

I've never had a problem with a quicky before and was nowhere near overtime. As Ledley has said it was only for 15mins so not much cash lost.

Offline odynsfee

It says on the bottom of her profile, Quote  :you will say me thank you after you go happy from my house with your eyes wet after strong orgasm:
or in Ian's case NO strong orgasm, sorry Ian couldn't resist it..  :cry:

Offline ianvilla

Great bod

she's as tight as a drum, as fit as a butchers dog and a pussy like a mouse's ear. Just a fecking shit attitude!!

SirFukedDaLot

Same goes for her sister. . Or they claim to be sisters.. there are resemblances.. both have a shit attitude.. :sarcastic:
But I did enjoy fucking them.. her so called sis has dropped her price by 20.. I guess not much repeat business due to coldness. . I would say Natasha attitude better and English. . Don't do quickies as I like to give it a good bash..

SirFrank

Fuck that. I've had my fill of EE with shit attitudes no DFK fake moans blah blah. If she had stellar reviews I'd rag her in a flash but based on above she can fucking whistle. It's a shame because she's got tits I'd never tire of mashing

SirFukedDaLot

External Link/Members Only

Her is the changeling as I like to call her.. I can't put my finger on it but there is something that has made me fuck her on 3 occasions now.. she is convenient and when I compare her to a walk in parlour she is worth it.. maybe I am deluded. . I don't want to but will be out drinking later and at kickout time she is only 10 minutes walk.

SirFukedDaLot

Both are worth a good bonk.. oops.. I did it again.. and no complaints. . Not there on a date.. strictly fucking only.. on that topic.. imho.. worth a shot.

Offline HughJardon

I think there could be potential with Natasha, she doesnt love fucking or as you say bonking, when she gets better at oral and throws in a bit of DFK i would return, its oil change city here at the moment, i gave her neutral feedback but on reflection i would return as shes a little sizzler

Landedinhell

Now I'm gutted to read this cause she was one on my list!

Offline foreverhung

'Oh I don't care if she's 20, Hell I'd fuck her, you can't say you wouldn't fuck her, maybe that's what I'll do when they find her, I'll go and fuck her, fuck her right in the pussy'

FHRITP GUYS!!!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:49:54 pm by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sharpshoes78

Saw her just for a 15 min bj
It was ok but won't bother again