Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Natasha212  (Read 2206 times)

3 review(s) for sexy_natasha212 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been eyeing up this WG for a while  and I finally followed through with a visit.

Location - roath area, not too far from the George pub. A house, seemed safe enough and didn't hear anyone else in there.

She is nice looking and her photos are very accurate. She provided a good gfe experience and services she provided were covered oral and sex in about 4 positions. I did not ask for owo. She would not do dfk.

No clock watching and she smiled and maintained eye contact throughout. Her body is very nice, cute small tits, round ass and fully shaven  :angelgirl:

All in all it was a decent punt with a very nice looking young Romanian girl.

Offline HughJardon

She is actually the girl in her photos and very cute at that !!Glad you had a good time Ledley and it does expand the options in that area of Cardiff

Offline ledley

Negative review to follow

162 mackintosh place ....Had worst punt of my life

Was felt to feel intimidated but chose to leave as men were on site no chances taken

Dangerous site

Will report to aw tomorrow

Do not visit this site

Offline ledley

I paid for 30 mins and within 5 mins got ushered out by big romanian guys. Warning do not visit this site, dangerous, dangerous site. Thankful to get out of there without major problems.... Felt like i was set up to get screwed or seriously hurt

SirFukedDaLot

Holy shit.. Ledley.. please give more detail.. were you in your kegs or starkers balls naked.. please don't think I am taking the proverbial but how was it instigated.. was there something said or was it a case as soon as she had your cash..heavies in and your ushered out with very little to say.  There is a reason to ask but cannot say on an open forum...

Offline Corus Boy

I paid for 30 mins and within 5 mins got ushered out by big romanian guys. Warning do not visit this site, dangerous, dangerous site. Thankful to get out of there without major problems.... Felt like i was set up to get screwed or seriously hurt

Was this a second visit to see Natasha when it all went pear shaped?

Offline foreverhung

Fuck, there's quite a few of us who's been there in the past, sorry to hear that  :scare: what led up to that? did they just burst in as soon as the cash was passed? Give us detail of every single footstep you took mate  :angry:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

The series of events were basically as follows, called her and had a strange conversation as she thought i was a guy from london that she was due to meet , her eng was so bad so when i arrived she was still expecting this guy but she saw me. The windows upstairs were open and i could here a few ppl... I should have walked right there as she was not too pleased to see me and there were several ppl in the house. Went into room and within no time at all she climbed off and said we were finished, i refused to accept this at first but when i saw i wasnt going to change this i got dressed and ppl were waiting in the corridor almost expected me to be sent packing early. No hand was laid on me just intimidation. Id had a few drinks and i was half tempted to kick off as i was quietly furious but i thought better of it given reputation of ee gangs and what not. One thing i do regret is on the way out i bang on the doors of 2 of the flats and slammed the house door shut. Safe to say i will never return here and will change my punting sim.

To summarise i was not harmed in any way but there were times where i did not feel safe in that building. My advise is to stay away from here. Maybe i was wrong to expose the address, i guess last night i wanted to flag it in case anyone was visiting the site after me that night or sunday morning, does anyone think i should remove this or request to get it removed?

Offline ledley

Was this a second visit to see Natasha when it all went pear shaped?

Yea second visit

Offline foreverhung

We all know where it is anyway Ledley, I think anything that bad should be exposed, when you said in no time at all she jumped off, did you get any sex or oral at all?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

We all know where it is anyway Ledley, I think anything that bad should be exposed, when you said in no time at all she jumped off, did you get any sex or oral at all?

yeah she was on top for a few minutes and then it was game over.

Offline Corus Boy

I've had mostly good punts there, those only neutral ones were because;

The room was way too hot.
The room was way too hot.
Picked the telephone girl and the five phones never stopped vibrating, but to be fair she ignored them.
Place felt dirty, nothing obvious, just felt that way.
Lots of movement on the stairs, once the girl got up and slid a chair under the door handle.

Offline HughJardon

Fuck me i hope your ok leds, i remember my visit well and what stood out was the romanian bastard that walked in the room
my comments from that day..please excuse the colourful language

Just saw Natasha, and she is a sexy lil minx. Kissing me asking me if Ive got a GF, very attentive towards an ugly B**tard like me. Wasnt all peachy though on my way to the toilet I was greeted by a Romanian Gent in his late 40s heavy build, long faced bugger !!

He looked familiar probably from the recently run channel 5 documentary about Romanian pickpockets, so that somewhat dampened proceedings, btw nice enough girl. In this area for the same money Id rather visit Sexy_Amy, she gives better head IMHO. But Im on my 5th visit with her, nuff said  :kiss:

Offline HughJardon

Just to add that i will never use this spot again and will deter any newbie/visitor of this shower of shit. Might be worth asking admin to add to the blacklist.

to quote Friedrich Nietzsche.....

The true man wants two things, danger and play. For that reason he wants women, as the most dangerous plaything

SirFukedDaLot

I had a shit punt there a few weeks ago and haven't been back.. service wise there are better girls about.. Cardiff has become a shower of shit in recent months and the ee invasion continues. I believe these girls will be leaving around Christmas from conversation I had on one of my visits.. those arses are peach but time to move on.. thank fuck for this site..