Shemales

Author Topic: Romas  (Read 1605 times)

hemp2save

Hi guys,

What's your thoughts on these pair?

External Link/Members Only

and

External Link/Members Only

The hot julia changed her name and set up a new profile, used to be called Amy, very good looking girl, smallest waist from behind I think I ever had pound for pound, however she was cold as a fish, gutted, was even doing her nails when I was on top

They are just off City Road. Mackintosh Place
Natasha on the other hand was vert sensual, I thought I was gonna get bareback, she sat on my legs and she teased like she was going to just shove it in, something tells me I wouldn't have stopped her, I'm all for safe sex, but has anyone had any bareback experiences on AW?

needzall

I've never had bb with a WG ever! That being said your situation is difficult, i've had girls I've met from the bars do the same thing and boy is it hard to say no to bare pussy. Although still I would advise against it  :thumbsdown:. Keep your willy protected.
Also the EE girls are quite risky. Had one about 8 months ago and it was to say the least a strange experience. Not bad but going into a house that's barely furnished with another girl sitting on the couch smoking, lights barely work, funny smell to the house.... It's a little creepy in my opinion. Stick to the UK locals, they are bound to be more consistent and have more accommodating homes. You could also give some of the asian girls a try if that's your thing. Never really had a bad experience with them.

hemp2save

Cheers Bud,

I went through an Asian theme for a while, I virtually lived in Pomleroy Street by Clarence Embankment LOL, used to love the Japanese girls though, most of my hits have been EE and Asian, got to point where I can tell over the phone whether they are Hungarian, Roma or Russian lol, living the good life though, fuck knows what I'd be like if I won the lotto, AW UK tour? I think so

Offline HughJardon

Phoned Natasha the other night, seemed friendly:- what did she offer in terms of GFE menu and how long was your visit with her, Im tempted for Today

hemp2save

Hi Hugh,

She was kissing me on the lips and I asked her to lick me over my body and neck which she did, then she straddled me and started rubbing her clit with my bell end, thats when I though BB was going to happen and with a girl as pretty and petite as her at that point I didn't give a toss, then she pulled the condom out, I was rock hard anyway, my only gripe is that she took my cock like a pro, it was nice and tight but she didn't make a huge noise, like she was holding it in not to upset the neighbours sort of thing.   Cracking from behind, I came from behind, thought I'm aving a bit of this, wished she squatted on me now and got her to make me cum riding me, but hey, we all think we could have done it a thousand diff ways, let me know what she was like

Offline ledley

I've had a close to BB experience with a wg before and I'm glad I was composed enough to avoid it. I went to Richmond road after a work party and I was pissed. It was 11:30pm so towards the end of her working day. One of the worst punts i've had as the wg was so exhausted that she was struggling to perform. After owo she bent over for me to take her doggy and as I stood up to get into position I realised she had made no attempt for a condom simply just on all fours with her ass pointed into the air. I as drunk and very tempted but I decided against and asked her for a condom and she looked at me as if to say, you actually want to use one. Very worrying.

James999

So many cute bodies wasted on Romanians  :(

Offline HughJardon

:D  Thanks Peter Venkman, graphic but very informative, she is gorgeous though.

Offline HughJardon

So coming back to the BB issue !! I visited this March just gone:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
ob
She was doing hour meets for £60 in Newport so thought it too good to be true, anyway she gave me a HJ and a piss poor BJ, so in my pea brained head I thought Im gonna get my moneys worth on your Box now.
She spread her legs wide, my repy "condom", hers " Oh sorry I have no condoms.
Theres no way Im going bareback on a WG , her big tattoo with "OMAR" staring at me, getting bigger and bigger shall I, its not worth it, when your dicks pumping with blood its like Sophies choice "what a bitch!

Offline HughJardon

Just saw Natasha, and she is a sexy lil minx. Kissing me asking me if Ive got a GF, very attentive towards an ugly B**tard like me. Wasnt all peachy though on my way to the toilet I was greeted by a Romanian Gent in his late 40s heavy build, long faced bugger !!

He looked familiar probably from the recently run channel 5 documentary about Romanian pickpockets, so that somewhat dampened proceedings, btw nice enough girl. In this area for the same money Id rather visit Sexy_Amy, she gives better head IMHO. But Im on my 5th visit with her, nuff said  :kiss:

hemp2save

Bloody hell,

Thats why I like to do all my stuff in the day, walked into the wrong room once in a house in Splott, there were 5 black guys counting money on the bed, they all stopped looked up and I heard the needle scratch across the record and the pool ball hang over the pocket. 'Sorry guys' and I shot the fuck out of there said I had to go.

Bit off putting that

Offline HughJardon

Where theres attractive young women making $$$ then theres gonna be sum goon/goons waiting in the wings albeit with a phone call, or in my case 10 paces away protectecting there investment. The guy came in and shook my hand (sticky fingers) I felt I had control of the situation and body language wasnt unpleasent:

But if I walked in a room with Kool and the Gang "chillin" Id turbo boost my way the hell outta there   :dash: