Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI Tests - Free !!!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Ilikemuff

Hope all you gents are regular testers!!
If not.....get yourself tested

I use FreeTestMe or External Link/Members Only
 it delivers a discreet little box with swabs, bloodtest and urine test...Pee in a pot, quick finger prick and swab the back of your throat - 5 mins max and it is ready to go back in the post.
Time from order to results is about a week.

Helps to protect the SP's and all of their customers....ie US!!

You know it makes sense!

Offline Night king

Doesn't cover every area, not mine anyway

Offline Niklaus

Can’t you just go to your local GUM clinic?

Online scouting

Doesn't cover every area, not mine anyway

Nor mine. I have to use a paid for service. Have done so a couple of times when the condom split and also once after an FBSM provider gave me a pussy slide before I realised what she was doing.

Online scouting

Again it is more difficult to get an appointment in some areas than others. In the end I just found it easier to buy a self-test kit.

Offline Cryton123

That site doesn’t cover my area either, however I just ordered a free test from External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Online scouting

That site doesn’t cover my area either, however I just ordered a free test from External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Thanks, but similar to above. When I tried received this message
Based on your age and postcode, we can’t offer you any SH:24 services at the moment.

Offline Night king

Based on your age and postcode, we can’t offer you any SH:24 services at the moment.

I got the exact same, message

Offline Bigwilts

I got the exact same, message

These free kits get prioritised, and are likely to be going towards the generations who are more ‘prolifically active’ or to other high risk groups then the average member on here.

I’ve just tried both of the above mentioned links

sh24.org.uk gave me an instant no - my age and location
I expected the same from sh.uk but instead I was able to go beyond age & location, into the questions and a kit is on its way
They have a list of areas covered here :
External Link/Members Only

The underlying aim of this thread though is to look after ourselves and in doing so to look after everyone else.
Clinic visits are free but time slots vary across the UK - typically meaning sitting in a waiting room, which may not be possible due to time commitments and outting yourselves.  In which case the paid tests may be the only option (and we can’t really complain too much about paying when it’s an overhead of the chosen hobby)

This sh.uk test is coming in the post and will be ‘discretely packaged’, by Royal Mail to my address is fine for that. There was the option for an alternate address, I didn’t test that to see if it offers collection lockers etc or whether you need to put in a ‘standard’ postal address (which could still be a collection point such as a shop if you have one doing collection services locally)

Results will be available online, but if action is required it does say you will be contacted - and the setting up of the account included entering contact choices

Offline 801

This has been covered on another thread

SHUK and SH24 are both good

SH24 is very good ,I've used them a few times and have been very discreet and quick with results. Remember to order extra lancets incase
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 04:07:09 pm by 801 »

Offline Niklaus

Again it is more difficult to get an appointment in some areas than others. In the end I just found it easier to buy a self-test kit.

Fair enough, I don’t particularly struggle to get an appointment so I guess I didn’t really appreciate others would have issues.

Offline Ilikemuff

Yes indeed you can!
But whilst this might not bother some of us, some other people find that embarassing and would rather have an anomous packet through the post that can be posted back and a text or email for the results.

Getting time to go to a GUM clinic is tricky for some.

Offline davy321

Phoned Sexual Health Sheffield (Hallamshire hospital) end of last week for a routine STI test. Went yesterday: blood and urine. Results came back today via text (all clear). Pleased to see the service is working well in Sheffield.

Offline webpunter

Nor mine. I have to use a paid for service. Have done so a couple of times when the condom split and also once after an FBSM provider gave me a pussy slide before I realised what she was doing.

Don't be a complete girl  :rolleyes:
Edit: pussy slides:
I take it you are a bit of a worrier
Unless its helmet in between the flaps there aint much chance of catching stuff
Of course it can depend on the massage burd
& how skilled she is

Saying that i did get a dose of thrush
A bit of pussy sliding however it was more mutual fingering
& her tugging me off with one hand & playing with herself with the other
Then changing hands using fanny batter as lube
This was a bit excessive i admit
Felt off the scale at the time  :yahoo: although a few days later  :scare:
Itchy as & a helmet resembling a traffic light on red
Two canesten tablets & a whole tube of cream ... sorted

'Before you realised' what are you like ?
Bet your face was a picture 
Bless  ;)

The odds are pretty remote i'll avoid if seeing the civvy a week or two b4
Other than this the greatest concern is shooting too early with a vigorous pussy slide
The massage burd plonked on your knob wanking you like its hers
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 01:06:18 am by webpunter »

Offline realpunter

How long do kits take to arrive need to time for when the mrs isn't around.

Offline webpunter

Good luck with that
No idea if like tests ordered online it can be delivered somewhere for you to collect
Me thinks safer to collect rather than relying on shipping which can at best be variable

Offline fredhiggins

I ordered on a Tuesday at 18.15 and it came Thursday, to Coventry.

Small parcel ,very discreet. Flat, comes through letterbox. In a white plastic wrapping.

sh.uk

Imagine this size

Its exact dimensions was one of the questions on Limitless Win this weekend.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:47:33 pm by fredhiggins »

Offline Andywb

This is HIV Testing Week. A national campaign to get more ppl tested. Lab or home test can be ordered online free

Two versions. One gives result at home. Other test requires posting of blood sample. The latter also does syphilis

Edit - runs until 11th feb
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:41:41 am by Andywb »