Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: malvinna - liverpool st - gym fit, skinny type  (Read 3467 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline londonpunter

a few things! This is my first review so any recs would be well appreciated! Seen a few girls and will post soon! Secondly Malvina is a typical, you know exactly what you get with her!

External Link/Members Only

Services Requested: GFE with DFK (no chance)/protected sex (delivered - barely)

Cost: £80for 30 mins

Comms: Incredible, obviously not her, as I got a text whilst I was speaking to her face to face with no phone. However she doesn’t shy away from her own phone.

Location: The apartment outside Liverpool Street station. Not kidding when I said SC015 (armed pol) outside the apartment, looked them straight in the eye as I walked in and almost shit myself.

Girl: I’m a sucker for gym fit, skinny girl and this is exactly what she is, she has great enhanced assets, almost visible. Absolute sucker for that (any recommendations please let me know for similar girls - seen all her mates already)

Meeting:
Her looks are where the big positives end basically. She is friendly and welcoming but rushes you through the process and makes sure you know it. Due to my size she was unwilling to have sex for long so ended up just having a handjob to finish it off. Some baby wipes later and you are on way 15 minutes later in a 30 min booking. She wipes herself off and is ready again basically. She isn’t rude but you know what you get essentially.

Offline Private Parts

Report as you find. I would struggle to get a positive out of this.
But welcome! There are a lot worse! :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Comms: Incredible, obviously not her, as I got a text whilst I was speaking to her face to face with no phone. However she doesn’t shy away from her own phone.

Location: The apartment outside Liverpool Street station. Not kidding when I said SC015 (armed pol) outside the apartment, looked them straight in the eye as I walked in and almost shit myself.

Girl: I’m a sucker for gym fit, skinny girl and this is exactly what she is, she has great enhanced assets, almost visible. Absolute sucker for that (any recommendations please let me know for similar girls - seen all her mates already)

Meeting:
Her looks are where the big positives end basically. She is friendly and welcoming but rushes you through the process and makes sure you know it. Due to my size she was unwilling to have sex for long so ended up just having a handjob to finish it off. Some baby wipes later and you are on way 15 minutes later in a 30 min booking.

She wipes herself off and is ready again basically. :vomit: :vomit: She isn’t rude but you know what you get essentially.

Are you sure you meant this to be a positive? Your own words seem to indicate otherwise  :unknown:

Offline Trapstar1

Are you sure you meant this to be a positive? Your own words seem to indicate otherwise  :unknown:

Haha think his other brain was doing the thinking… this review sums it all up
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=392129.0

Having said that… she’s still fit AF and on a drunken night in town when plan a…b………..z fail I might have to have a go
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 07:59:06 pm by Trapstar1 »

Online tantraman

... you are on way 15 minutes later in a 30 min booking ...

Man, if she had a the usual 15min 'quickie' price of £40-50, her looks mean I'd be up her like a rat up a drainpipe! :blush:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

a few things! This is my first review so any recs would be well appreciated! Seen a few girls and will post soon! Secondly Malvina is a typical, you know exactly what you get with her!

External Link/Members Only

Meeting:
Her looks are where the big positives end basically. She is friendly and welcoming but rushes you through the process and makes sure you know it. Due to my size she was unwilling to have sex for long so ended up just having a handjob to finish it off. Some baby wipes later and you are on way 15 minutes later in a 30 min booking. She wipes herself off and is ready again basically. She isn’t rude but you know what you get essentially.

Reviews of her friends would be interesting intel!

Offline Rayray23k

I'm reading this as a neutral personally   :unknown:
So when are her friends?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 12:49:30 am by Rayray23k »

Online Stevelondon

I’d have to agree with my learned colleagues on this one.

This SP definitely has the look I would go for and would catch my eye if I were browsing profiles. Me being me though. Due diligence and some research would let me know she would definitely NOT be the SP for me.

Still…….. I can dream she would be the FAF kinkster I would enjoy 😂

Offline londonpunter

I'm reading this as a neutral personally   :unknown:
So when are her friends?

Will absolute get on the review soon, will soon post about Millie in KX

Offline doughboy

OP if you like em skinny, I’d highly recommend Kassandra at House of Divine. She’s a size 4, very slim, good looking and delivers a decent service.

Offline Ivor Hunch

there are quite a few posts on the site generally that talk about girls being size 6, or even, as in this case (Kassandra) size 4.

Do people mean UK sizes? 

Becaues UK size 4 is essentially malnutrition-  it is most usually associated with anorexia, and I don't think any high street stores carry size 4.  Very few even carry size 6.  Size 8 is very slim.

just curious.

Offline PilotMan

there are quite a few posts on the site generally that talk about girls being size 6, or even, as in this case (Kassandra) size 4.

Do people mean UK sizes? 

Becaues UK size 4 is essentially malnutrition-  it is most usually associated with anorexia, and I don't think any high street stores carry size 4.  Very few even carry size 6.  Size 8 is very slim.

just curious.

A very petite girl that stands 5'2" or less can carry a size 4 and not be anorexic.

Conversely, a girl who is a size 12 and short is verging on obesity.

Offline semmlerino

I really don't know why you would rate this a positive.