Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna. Highly Recommended. If you are into Necrophilia. Liverpool Street.  (Read 4237 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Kuteguy

Ugh sooo close with this one - perfect area (approx 5 mins away from me by bike). Super skinny. Tall enough. Great bod.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

But yet so far!   :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 minutes (I didn't ask for any extras)

Communication

Texted her in the morning (Sunday) and she replied promptly enough. Setup a time for the evening. She gave me all the details I needed.
When I got there she gave me additional info to get into her flat - was all smooth enough.

Building just in front of one of the exits from Liverpool street. Walked up a couple of flight of stairs (only noticed some other posts mention there is a lift there). Knocked on her door and she opened.She was polite enough.

The Experience
I had read the terrible reviews already (only 7 positive out of 22 reviews). I was HOPING, neh praying, that I would have a different experience. When she opened the door - she was EXACTLY my time. Here I was planning on visitiing her 5 times a week, maybe more.

I walk in and move slowly as I want to assess her and the apartment. She is busy the WHOLE time on her mobile. She asks me how long and I tell her 30 mins. I take about 5 mins to undress just to assess if she is going to acknowledge/engage me. Absolutely no eye contact or atttention. Eventually i give up and I get down to my knickers and sit on the edge of the bed - this is usually a prompt for the girl to engage in small chat with me, etc. Nope, not Malvinna. She walks over simply whisks her outfit off and gets into the bed behind me - again, like i don't exist. At least she puts her phone away (but not really - her mind is there).

So I take off my briefs, get on the bed and she basically just starts giving me an OWO. Within minutes she is going hard at it to make me cum. I tell her to slow down (you know I have paid for 30 mins, not 10 mins!!). I can see her change in demeanour when she realises she is not getting me out of there ASAP.

She lies back and says you can touch me. She is like a corpse. I mean I am touching her gently and caressing her.. but she is as good as checked-out. Trying to make it as creepy and unattractive for me to continue this "romantic"/GFE I am trying to create (usually never been a problem with other providers). Now I am feeling super creepy doing what I Am doing while she is lying there frozen. Yet I proceed.. thinking, well my 30mins is a waste anyway .. see what happens.

After about 5mins, I give up. Ask her to put the rubber on. I ask for Cow girl but she says that's not going to work for our dynamics and says for doggy. Not a fan of that .. because her and I are both attractive people and would be good to enjoy the view... but, whatever.

I am drilling her from behind and at the same time realise this is hopeless, might as well blow my load and leave/move-on.

Hoping for some post-coitus was even worse than anything I have experienced so far... I again sit/sleep on the bed hoping that .. you know I have paid for 30mins and it has only been a miserable 15mins so far! She is obviously better at holding her frame than I am - she leaves the room constantly, stands by the bed on her phone - making it clear that she wants me out. Again, I try and hold my frame and suggest that I am not leaving for another 10-15 mins (of course not forcing her to engage with me, etc). After a while, I ask myself - whats the point to try any soft approach with this miserable cow of a corpse. She is just here to provide her hole/s and that's about it. Fair play - her choice! And I have ENOUGH experience with pros to sauvely see if something is going to work out smoothly or not

Would I recommend? HELL NO! Seriously .. women like this need to be chased out of town or relegated to SOHO walk-ups
Would I repeat? HELL NO!! Well ... that body .. and so close to my place and £80 for 30 minutes. I may see myself gettting weak and going back  :dash: :dash:

What happened to Ela that used to work just around the corner (2022)! She was also a stunner and gave me really good experiences - seems to have disappeared. Need to rebuild my blackbook now that I am back in this game.

Offline PilotMan

I'm so glad that I walked from my punt with her.

Offline Trapstar1

Ffs so annoying. Perfect location for a 30mins lunchtime punt.
She looks stunning.

Iv had this same experience (which I have reviewed on in my earlier punting days)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262558.0

And as you said
and so close to my place and £80 for 30 minutes. I may see myself gettting weak and going back

I did get weak and after a few pints and had enough of scrolling with AW I went back and had the same experience….never again… once burt is enough for me now.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 09:29:29 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline Momodan38

What happened to Ela that used to work just around the corner (2022)! She was also a stunner and gave me really good experiences - seems to have disappeared. Need to rebuild my blackbook now that I am back in this game.
Did you mean “Hot Ella”? If so she has a new profile and is still in the area. External Link/Members Only

Love the title of this review by the way :D

Offline Trapstar1

Did you mean “Hot Ella”? If so she has a new profile and is still in the area. External Link/Members Only

Oh wow +HL

Offline tantraman

"Highly Recommended. If you are into Necrophilia."

... that's just about the most damning subject line ever on UKP :lol:

Offline Kuteguy

Yes that's the one! I have been to her three times last year and got great service. Too bad £100, and not £80 (because i want to go many times a week/month. But ok, i might have to just accept that

Thanks

Offline PilotMan

Yes that's the one! I have been to her three times last year and got great service.

Keeping her to yourself and not sharing   :unknown:

Offline Trapstar1

She looks hot af
HT list for next week!!

Looking for my last punt of the year!

Offline Jayjay1

"Highly Recommended. If you are into Necrophilia."

... that's just about the most damning subject line ever on UKP :lol:

I mean from her profile photos she does look cold as fuck. No smile just a dead stare.

Offline tantraman

I mean from her profile photos she does look cold as fuck. No smile just a dead stare.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nz

"Eventually i give up and I get down to my knickers..."

:D I wonder what she thought about you wearing knickers.  :lol:
To each their own and all that!

Offline Mario7769

Well, we all know what the experience is with Romanians... OP, I think you should have done your due diligence and acknowledged the negatives. They are there for a reason!

Also that super bleached blonde look should speak for itself. She looks like she considers herself god's gift to men. Women with this sort of look and body language in their pictures are almost guaranteed a shit punt... They re extremely arrogant.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 05:33:55 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline scutty brown

.....................I had read the terrible reviews already (only 7 positive out of 22 reviews). I was HOPING, neh praying, that I would have a different experience....................

Just stupid arrogance to think you knew better

Offline PilotMan

Just stupid arrogance to think you knew better

He said "hoping", that's is hardly him saying he thinks he knows better, nor arrogant.

Sometimes things work out.  I punted Sarah.Mary and got the first positive after a straight run of five negatives.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 08:14:22 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Kuteguy

I am probably going to go to her tomorrow and enjoy drilling her while she just lies there looking like a doll looking at the ceiling. If she is available (her AW is not working at the moment)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I am probably going to go to her tomorrow and enjoy drilling her while she just lies there looking like a doll looking at the ceiling. If she is available (her AW is not working at the moment)

In which case I’m not sure how you are going to do that?

Offline Kuteguy

Looks like she is unavailable 😳
Her AW profile has been inactivated for last two weeks. Holidays?

Time will tell..

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 04:24:36 pm by PilotMan »

Offline randompunter1234

New name and profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Same birth mark for cross reference confirmation.

New
Hidden Image/Members Only

Old

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/e0d799d33d425f269d06997f153040bec0767113.jpg

this forum is absolutely incredible

No detail howsoever small misses the forensic analysis.

I wouldnt look beyond a cursory glance at the pics.

Glad I am a member :wackogirl:

Offline scutty brown

Just for interest, this is actually her third profile that we have found. All the reviews for the three are now indexed to this new one. However there may well be more waiting  to be found