Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Has UKPunting saved you money?  (Read 3100 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

When I began punting I didn't have experience and wasted a lot of money on bad punts. I first used an agency where I banged a hot girl but she wanted to cut my time short by 20-25mins when i had paid for an hour.  Then I used Vivastreet to find usually romanian brothels The service was usually bad and I got straight up scammed a few times. I went to soho walkups. It was all gambling. Eventually I found AW. At least there I got to choose the girl but theres still deception on it.

I can't remember how I came across this site but I'm glad I did. I've avoided seeing so many potential bad punts instead of going in blind, maybe having to walk or having a bad punt. Before I didn't even have the courage to walk or my member was too horny. I probably wouldn't have had maybe great sexual experiences with like 4 women if I didn't join this site. Thanks for helping me get good service and not get ripped off.

Online Dylanbob

It has for sure but it would be hard to quantify.

If I see a profile I like and search it on here and don't like the ratio of reviews I won't book.

On the flipside I have on occasion decided thats me done for this month with punting and a review makes me go over budget. Swings and roundabouts!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 02:37:10 am by Dylanbob »

Offline standardpostage

It has helped me make better decisions / choices.

Online lewisjones23

probably cost me money overall as the forum has highlighted girls that I hadn’t noticed

Offline Colston36

Unquestionably yes. Reviews on AW are almost meaningless. Mind you, when I look at the cost of my last divorce punting has saved me infinitely more. I reflect on how much she got and weep silently ...

Online Foxtail17

Without a shadow of a doubt. Which is why my negs go up asap.

Offline hendrix

Offline norwichfunseeker

Not saved money, as previously stated you can read a review here and see someone you'd not been aware of without ukp.

However ukp has certainly improved the quality of my punts.

It also provides a little oasis of like minded people to talk to about this hobby of ours, when most can't speak to friends irl.

Offline signy

Probably on a monthly basis in that I have avoided some bad SPs.

However, overall I have an annual budget and tend to spend it. So, the benefit is more that I avoid wasting money rather than saving it as such.

Offline alabama1

However, overall I have an annual budget and tend to spend it. So, the benefit is more that I avoid wasting money rather than saving it as such.
Yeah, maybe 'Has UKP stopped you wasting money' might have been a better title for the thread.

Offline Coriniumstud

Without a doubt, thanks to the reviews I would have wasted quite a bit of cash

Offline Bunbury

Offline FLYING BLUE

Money saved?
Probably not because I've spent it anyway.
It has, however, enabled me to make much more informed / better choices in this 'hobby' of ours.
I like to think that I give back as much as I take from this forum.  :hi:

Offline Bobbyplastic

Yes, it has saved me money. Read the reviews and learn from the experience of others.

Offline JonasG

There really is no doubt about it.

If you just stick to the well reviewed girls and don't TOFTT, your strike rate for good punts should be like 95% really.

Looking at my reviews I've only had one truly bad punt/seen a bad WG this year. (And another one towards the end of last year)

Which is completely down to this site.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 11:39:51 am by JonasG »

Offline SimonSays2108

100% i used to think Adultwork ratings meant something  :lol:

Offline VidiViciVeni

On the contrary -- without coming across this site, there's a very good chance I never would've started punting!

So UKPunting shoulders some responsibility for all the cash I sink into this hobby. Not that I'm complaining :yahoo:

Offline Puntingutils

It's helped me save money from SP with neg attitude or scammers that's for sure. I can still lose money sometimes on the positives because some overlook certain aspects like their appearance, so I try to stick with members who I trust or try to get clarification before I make a booking. So net-positive for me at the mo.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 02:07:41 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline Weatherman21

It’s helped me make informed choices and dodged a few bullets.

Offline speedygonzal

the opposite It has made me spend more money  :sarcastic:

But there are at least 3 women that I found thanks to here that made my existence definitely more pleasant.  :rolleyes:

Online Munter84

probably cost me money overall as the forum has highlighted girls that I hadn’t noticed

Same here!

That said, this forum has definitely allowed me to make better decisions, and certainly saved me time and effort.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Yes 100% and made me make better choices

Offline Trotter671

Yes 100% and made me make better choices

Yep agree with you there ET  :hi:. Seen a few profiles in the past where I find the lass attractive and likes list that fits with what I'm after but if I read Reds or Greys on here I don't bother as don't to waste my dosh on a crap punt!

Offline Doctormike

It defo makes u spend more money as it keeps you curious
It’s saved you the odd bad punt I guess

Getting busted 7 years ago by the boss at home saved me money for 7 years lol

Offline NickyBobby

Definitely, before I found this site I had to rely on AW feedback, or in the case of agency girls, literally take a punt, when booking a WG. Many neutral/negative reviews have saved me from booking and then being disappointed, and positive reviews have helped me to spend my limited punting funds more wisely

Offline alabama1

Same here!

That said, this forum has definitely allowed me to make better decisions, and certainly saved me time and effort.
And money  :rolleyes:

Offline simon07

Yes it has saved me wasted time on poor punts as well as cash better spent elsewhere.

I wish SW would look and learn from the reviews. They should not be defensive and consider if a gift of valuable feedback on what the average John on a London bus might desire. Sadly, they probably do not and so they keep getting poor reviews.

Offline nwluvit

No. It's all your fault; you lot!!!  :D

Offline Chazz

No, the opposite in fact - it's cost me a fortune! It has though, enabled me to dodge loads of bullets and allowed me to have some wonderful experiences. Thanks all!  :hi:

Offline nwluvit

No, the opposite in fact - it's cost me a fortune! It has though, enabled me to dodge loads of bullets and allowed me to have some wonderful experiences. Thanks all!  :hi:

That's what I meant to say!! :lol:

Offline Chazz

That's what I meant to say!! :lol:

Don't worry  - that's what I thought you meant!  :drinks:

Offline PilotMan

Definitely helped me save money by not wasting time trying to see girls that don't fit my criteria. Also made me more savvy going about my punting and checking on things that are included, what's extra, as well as ensuring that I get the services I'm looking for.

It's a yes from me.

Offline Mr Sinister

I'll just echo hasn't saved me money per se just make better choices for what I want. That's why reviews are important on top of intel.

Offline scouting

Certainly not - it has accelerated my habit and so cost me a fortune. Brought me immeasurable joy though

Offline Gordy555

Definitely over the years. The Intel on here is great,  and I have avoided a few potentially bad punts from reading the reviews.

Offline GreyDave

the opposite It has made me spend more money  :sarcastic:

But there are at least 3 women that I found thanks to here that made my existence definitely more pleasant.  :rolleyes:

+ Meee I spend too much time looking for what i think id like and this site combined with the others has helped me spend in a more informed way , a few times ive seen girls who have Neg reveiws but ive gone in forwarnd and that has maded me more aware of the punt and how to get most out of it ...Nothing better than reading "Despite her good looks and tits she was a miserable cow aged 23 or so wanted me out asap".... to then go knowing ive got to control and hold off my cum shot ..in my younger days i would of knocked one out before as a delay tactic :rolleyes:.... To then find I have a great punt and get the complement "youve fucked me for 25mins babe please cum now!  :D :D :D

Offline WelshClipper

Definitely, before I was spending a lot on 2 or 3 hour punts.

I soon realised I could get all I needed out of one hour or even half hour and just as memorable.

:thumbsup:

Offline jimbobted

My immediate thought is it's saved me money as I haven't seen some girls I would have otherwise. But equally it's cost me money as I've had some shit punts with well reviewed girls, and the most expensive girl I've ever punted (and I saw her multiple times) only came across my radar because of this place.
On balance, has probably cost me more money, but fuck me I've had some fun  :dance:

Offline Malvolio

UKP has led me down the path of punting abroad, so I would say not.   It has opened my eyes to a whole world of punting opportunities though...

Offline londonroad

Yes!
Made me more selective and given me more confidence in telling the SP in advance what services I require from the booking.

Offline southcoastpunter

no - i found out about Seeking from here - and i have spent a lot of money on it (but had a LOT of fun!!!)

But it is a good site - very valuable info on here.

Offline mancsguy1975

Probably no net saving, as reviews have saved me some car crash punts and time wasters, which has been offset my reading some good reviews which has encouraged my dick to overrule brain/wallet so additional punts than budgetted for.

So overall not a great saving, but has definately helped me get "most bang for buck" so to speak

Offline vindici

Agree with this, I don't spend less. But UKP and other similar sites abroad have helped me spend my money better and get more satisfying experiences as a whole.

Offline thebastard

Helped me make better decisions/choices as I've got more into this hobby yes.

Offline MagpieToon

It has saved me spending money on potential bad punts, but it by no means has saved me money  :D

Online mills_and_bhuna

It's probably cost me money.
When my punting journey was at the logistics stage I did my due diligence.
I had Scottish Sexy Karen on my shortlist.
Then I found UKP.
And her reviews  :scare:
If I'd had her as my first foray I'd have probably been scared off.
Poopster I definitely am not :D

Offline willie loman

It's probably cost me money.
When my punting journey was at the logistics stage I did my due diligence.
I had Scottish Sexy Karen on my shortlist.
Then I found UKP.
And her reviews  :scare:
If I'd had her as my first foray I'd have probably been scared off.
Poopster I definitely am not :D

is that the missing verse from the wasteland?

Offline bbwandy72

Impossible to tell. I've avoided certain SPs because of the reviews I've found here. But did I dodge a bullet and save some cash, or would I have had a good experience with them anyway? Maybe. I'll never know.

Offline ratava

I think the seeking thread saved me thousands in one year alone...and provided a great sense of community