Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has UKPunting saved you money?  (Read 3086 times)

Offline mills_and_bhuna

is that the missing verse from the wasteland?
You'll have to explain that one to me

Offline Simmo87

100% YES, and possibly saved me a lot of drama having turned up to punt or two in my pre UKP days and the girl has been a complete nightmare.

Offline DoorDash

1st;

It has helped me make better decisions / choices.

2nd;

probably cost me money overall as the forum has highlighted girls that I hadn’t noticed

Offline Larry

if anything its cost me money as i now see girls being reviewed nearby that i had missed in my fairly laid back searches. that said my enjoyment ratio has increased too as I'm less likely to walk into a half arsed Rom booking with no services and even less enthusiasm.

that said, it did stop me trying out a local bird who had limited/no reviews. i asked on here and a few moments later was linked to her fabswingers account that informed me she's a big fan of bareback... :scare:

obviously anyone/everyone could be barebacking Sergies, partners, regulars and god knows who else but it put me off.

Offline Logitech

I’d say it’s definitely saved me money. There’s been countless times where I’ve had limited options available and after a search of reviews I’ve decided to have an economic wank instead.

Offline alabama1

no - i found out about Seeking from here - and i have spent a lot of money on it (but had a LOT of fun!!!)

But it is a good site - very valuable info on here.
But you have never benefited from it  :unknown:

Offline Dnkzeen

100%, a lot of girls are not worth the visit. A lot false advertise aswell. Im able to read reviews from like minded men and have a better impression of what’s being offered.

Offline shagmore

Yes due to reading the many negative reviews of WGs
No due to reading the many positive reviews of Wgs
 :lol:

Offline signy

We have a winner. The entire issue summed up in two sentences.

Offline ik8133

Not only has it saved me money, but it's also been very educational and invaluable in regards to the whole paying for sex scene, covering the spectrum from Street Girls to Sugar Babes and everything else associated with this hobby.   

Offline B4bcock

Absolutely spot on for my experience.   :thumbsup:

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Not only has it saved me money, but it's also been very educational and invaluable in regards to the whole paying for sex scene, covering the spectrum from Street Girls to Sugar Babes and everything else associated with this hobby.   

Please tell us why you haven’t posted any Reviews of these encounters where you say you have saved money because of the information on this place. Taking and not giving back isn’t how we work.