If this was really about rape I'd agree.
Just like when Assange was accused
The evidence against Assange’s ‘rape’ charge was proved flawed, inconclusive, most likely fabricated in the most part, and probably wouldn’t have met standards of evidence in a British court. He was and is a clear inconvenience to U.S. military blunders and the evidence on that is pretty objective. Britain had little choice but release him to the U.S. under the unfair agreements even if the government had dared support him.
Brand wasn’t s threat to any government, only allegedly the women he harassed or raped. I don’t agree with the trial by media, but that’s the game he plays. Assange knew the risks: he took them out of dedication to his profession. Assange was a gift to humanity and it’s a crime that he was incarcerated. Brand on the other hand hasn’t really contributed much as far as I can see, maybe done very lowbrow comedy and abject film roles, so whether he’s guilty or not I don’t personally feel much sympathy for him.
I think you are banging on about censorship cos that’s what you like to do (and fair enough if the mods don’t stop you): but comparing Brand to Assange is a bit low even for you.