Can you point out where i “demanded” her room number?
Then a text asking if things were ok and were was I
I texted back that I was waiting for a room number as I didn’t want to stand in the lobby at nearly midnight.
So despite her asking where you were, so obviously unaware that you had arrived at the hotel, you texted back effectively demanding to know her room number.
If somebody says they have just parked beside the Hotel that would imply they have arrived at the Hotel and they need some more information to continue.
Except that is
NOT what you originally told us:
then a text to confirm I was parked up near the Hotel.
So now you are changing your story in an attempt to make yourself seem less of a jerk. There is a big difference between "
beside the hotel" and "
near the hotel". Different people can have very different interpretations of just how near is near - it could mean that you were still 10 minutes walk away.
Her asking if you are okay (=why haven't I heard from you in 20 minutes?) and asking where you were, show that she was clearly unaware that you had arrived at the hotel.
Regardless of your mis-communication, the big issue from my perspective is you going radio silence on her. SPs rightly get a bad review when they go radio silence on a punter. Likewise punters who go radio silence on SPs are a###holes, because they normalise this kind of unacceptable behaviour.