Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for slim young ebony/black recommendations  (Read 851 times)

Offline Richjimbo

Hi,

I’ve tried searching but not getting any results. I’m looking for a slim young ebony girl - any recommendations?

Offline Fancy

Not sure on your definition of young or your price range, but I can vouch for Tamara Monáe: External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's lowered her price back down to £250, too.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Not sure on your definition of young or your price range, but I can vouch for Tamara Monáe: External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's lowered her price back down to £250, too.

Not sure you could define her as slim?

Offline Iz88

Offline bigden40

states 23 but on her profile in her about me section said shes 35?

It doesn’t say she’s 35, read it again.

Offline Dax

Saw this ad on vivastreet recently, great body and tight perky ass. But her prices are too high for me to see for 200ph.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 11:14:03 am by Dax »

Offline rebelscum

states 23 but on her profile in her about me section said shes 35?

:rolleyes: 

As another punter said-read it again.  She used the age of 35 in an example of how punters should email her, not that she was claiming to be 35 herself.  Wonder how some punters manage to book appointments when they can't even do a basic thing like read a profile properly, and yes, I know, you've got 54 reviews to my paltry amount...

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Saw this ad on vivastreet recently, great body and tight perky ass. But her prices are too high for me to see for 200ph.

cute  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

:rolleyes: 

As another punter said-read it again.  She used the age of 35 in an example of how punters should email her, not that she was claiming to be 35 herself.  Wonder how some punters manage to book appointments when they can't even do a basic thing like read a profile properly, and yes, I know, you've got 54 reviews to my paltry amount...

Oh you are so right.
The number of times I’ve booked a SP, only to find on arrival that she was nowhere near her stated profile age. My fault of course. I should have read between the lines obviously.
Just the other day I booked someone and found out it was a bloke without a cock. But I’m sure it said “girl” in the advert.
I’m definitely going to be more diligent (like yourself) from now on.

:D :lol: :lol: