Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: izzyniyaa20 - outcall to Central London hotel  (Read 2899 times)

2 review(s) for izzyniyaa20 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Probably my best punt of 2023 so far........

The price
£180 for 1 hours (she stayed around 90 minutes)
This punt happened mid June.

The location
Hotel in central London.

The lady
British Afro-Caribbean
Aged of 20 i would say is spot on
5'7
Very slim – size 6/8 max. Natural boobs with very hard bullet nipples
I found here attractive with an engaging smile and easy going nature, very compliant to what I wanted.
Comms where spot on, firstly via AW then WhatsApp. The obligatory FaceTime the night before and we were good to go. 

The services
booked with a specific request for lots of mutual oral fun with toys etc. followed by sex and anal.
Now this girl (as previously reported) can edge for England. she must have worshipped my cock for a good 30 minutes with her Hitachi wand on her clit  :wacko: very sloppy with work on the shaft, tip and balls in fact so much drool a towel was needed to mop up. She has a strong gag reflex and apart from saying "I may be sick" tried to deep throat me the best she could, got to love that retching sound when you hit the back of the throat and hold her there  :D She rimmed me and tried to get as much of her tongue up my arse as possible  :wacko:
She managed to make herself cum at least once with the wand and and then I went down on her soaking wet but very clean trimmed pussy to lap away until she had another orgasm, if she's an actress then she is a good once as with fingers deep inside her I felt her pussy tighten and she nearly crushed my head as she went over the edge.
As she calmed down she pulled my up and then we had some deep kissing as she played with my cock. putting the condom on I went to enter her in missionary but as wet as she was she was incredibly tight and she appeared to wince, when asked if all OK she said yes just take it slow. I got some lube and applied that to us both reduced the friction and meant i could go deeper and pound away with her legs over my shoulders. Now this girl can cum, watching her eyes rolling as she cum over my cock  the forcing her tongue down my throat wont be forgotten in a hurry  :P   Flipped to doggy Hitachi back on the clit and I slammed away until I filled the bag. Rolled off in a hot sweaty mess.

A quick freshen up for us both in the bathroom and a drink and she curled up next to me on the bed. She was soon handling my cock and bringing me back to life, Now I wanted to find out how tight that peachy little arse was and she said she was worried about my girth but would give it a go (what a trooper  :D) so more oral to get me nice and hard, condom applied generous amount of lube and she got on all fours as I slowly entered her. I allowed her to dictate proceedings and after a short while I was able to slowly up the pace, she got her Hitachi back on her clit and with her head buried in the pillows, well I was holding her down by the back of her neck, she began moaning and before long she cum again and was pushing back on my dick. The sight and sounds was to much and I soon followed suit and cum again.

Another trip to the bathroom for us both to clean up then we laid and had a chat about random things in general, she is a bright young girl and the conversation flowed easily.

Positives
Very willing and wants to please.
Kisses like a long lost girlfriend.
Very tight pussy and arse (and I am not huge)

Negatives
None this one scores 10/10

Online Atrueyorkie

She sounds very good, only awkward part is the mandatory video call but sounds like a legendary punt

Offline finn5555

She sounds very good, only awkward part is the mandatory video call but sounds like a legendary punt

Was literally 5 minutes a quick hello, confirmed price, location and time and that was it. All further dialogue via WhatsApp.

Offline hendrix

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Glad you had a good time Finn!

It seems from your review that her service levels have returned to the same TOP level as the first couple of times I met her. Maybe the last time I saw her something was just up with her. As I mentioned in my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371317.0 it did seem just odd compared to the previous experiences I had with Izzy

I may consider a repeat after your review!  :thumbsup:

Offline shooter

Sounds like a great punt  :thumbsup: and the 2 hour rate is tempting, but the video call requirment does put me off meeting  :scare:.

So, she is is still on the definately, maybe, probably list  :lol: :D

:hi:

Online Munter84

Bloody hell, that review was a rollercoaster! I'm wondering how on earth I would muster the stamina to extract similar value for money!

Sounds like a near compulsory experience for us ebony fans, the Outcalls Only and history of flakey time management are discouraging though.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Over 12mths since I last reviewed the amazing Izzy (see her other review by myself). I still see her. every now and again

No point in writing another review as it would just be the same solid positive and reflect Finns too.  :thumbsup:

Performance gets better if anything as she gets to know you and opens up about her kinks. She still has some of the very best edging skills out there.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 08:28:04 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Bartolomeo

I took too long to get round to seeing her, and she has unfortunately moved from the tottenham area, which was convenient location

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I took too long to get round to seeing her, and she has unfortunately moved from the tottenham area, which was convenient location

Not sure she ever did incall and even though now based out West rather than North London she travels for sure, I would recommend you see her Bart  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

Not sure she ever did incall and even though now based out West rather than North London she travels for sure, I would recommend you see her Bart  :hi:

No she didn't do incall but I just find if the WG and myself are both in the immediate area, it's just so convenient for both and opens up more scheduling options. Plus i'm not looked at as a cheapskate when using the closest hotel option which happens to be cheap and cheerful ibis  :D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 01:46:41 pm by Bartolomeo »