Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for advice and opinions on Romanians in Manchester  (Read 1824 times)

smiskeren

Hi all!

Does anybody have any experience with the Romanian girls in Manchester?

It seems like most of them offer bb, but maybe they just mean owo? If it's only owo, I might be interested in meeting some of them since they are quite good looking and pretty inexpensive.

I would also like to know how their English is, as I prefer at least 1h bookings and start with some wine and a little chat to take away my nervousness (I'm Norwegian myself, so it doesn't have to be a serious conversation).

infoseeker

Hi smiskeren

Welcome to UK Punting North West  :hi:

To posting that is, I noticed you've been a bit of a lurker for a while, Also Thank You for your PM.

It seems like most of them offer bb

They add it to their profile by standard not sure why I don't think they do it though.  I had a chat with one of them about it and she admitted it was just a scam? Why?
In general their Enjoys list is a sham for example culturally it is established they dislike French kissing.

since they are quite good looking and pretty inexpensive.

Often they are less good looking in practice an good example of that is that they often have rotten/manky teeth.

as I prefer at least 1h bookings and start with some wine and a little chat to take away my nervousness (I'm Norwegian myself, so it doesn't have to be a serious conversation).

Based on what you have mentioned here I'd highly advise you to avoid them since disappointment is more likely then anything.

A half decent one was this one
Dominika Cilbova
External Link/Members Only
Discussed a bit here
But I'd review her Neutral and she isn't as Good Looking as the ones you generally find.

Another stunning looking one a cut above the run of the mill Adultwork Romanian is
cindy_can
External Link/Members Only
Lots of Info Review thread
A high risk punt in that it might be poor, her Adultwork is currently inactive, all necessary info on that review thread.

Also this girl claimed to be Spanish but is actually Romanian and a decent Agency punt that you can get at lower prices through Adultwork see review for full info.
Helena Babe Northern Babes

As touched upon in PM Polish ones are good the higher quality ones mentioned, I'd recommend them to you and some of them are well reviewed on this forum, check this great thread for all necessary Info.
Manchester Polish Group - Lenas Superstars
The only thing they have in common with the general run of the mill Adultwork Romanians touched upon above is that they are Eastern European and Good Looking, less educated punters though often lump them up together but I mention them here since due to PM.
Though English language is an issue with most of them to my knowledge.

So that goes to the point that you might be better off trying a Secrets Girls since I know you are looking for VFM.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:18:00 pm by infoseeker »

smiskeren

Thank you infoseeker,

Both for welcoming me, and for all of the good advice :). Think I'll stay away from the Romanians, and go for a Polish or Secrets girl instead.

I think my biggest problem is to decide what to do. I can be searching for hours without coming to a conclusion, and I've got over 100 bookmarks with girls I could be interested in meeting  :D.

Yes, I've been lurking for a while, but I haven't been posting anything because I take forever to write in English :P.

infoseeker

I can be searching for hours without coming to a conclusion, and I've got over 100 bookmarks with girls I could be interested in meeting  :D.

I search for hours and come to many conclusions.

I had over 100 bookmarks with girls I was interested in seeing, and now I have seen them all.  :lol:

As mentioned elsewhere I'm officially in a new phase now.

I Inform and Shag.... just for a short while longer though then I'll be doing a lot less of both.

Some people (particularly on another forum I used to post on) will breath a sigh of relief, whilst some will be sad to see me around less.

I hope some on here Valued my Efforts. :hi:

Hopefully Newbies like you smiskeren will be able take up the mantle.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:54:27 pm by infoseeker »

Offline JamesCollins

I have seen a lot of Romanian girls in Manchester, mostly in two houses that are connected (One in Rusholme one in Levenshulme).
Service is variable as you would expect and most girls don't stick around for longer than a few months.
It's almost always a one cum only service which really pisses me off but mostly the girls are really fucking hot and only about £50 for half an hour but I would hesitate to recommend as Romanian girls are often tempera-MENTAL.   

Offline CptObv

I have seen a lot of Romanian girls in Manchester, mostly in two houses that are connected (One in Rusholme one in Levenshulme).

Is it possible to tell on AW which are located in Levenshulme by their name style or a specific group? That's a very convenient location...

Offline JamesCollins

Just search by postcode.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Florey is a decent girl, young, hot body, but has bad feedback and will probably rush you out v. quickly.

Never seen this girl but have met her.
Speaks good english, a bit older, has hidden feedback.

In same house near crowcroft park. Older, not bad looking.
To summarise, not the best service but OK if you want a quick, cheap screw.

bricky daz

ive seen dominika,£80 for the hour(40mins sex)a bit of chat,nice girl nice figure,a bit of puppy fat but hardly worth mentioning,
smells nice,pretty face,i think she`s about 25 tbh,i would go and see her again.

Offline jasper

Just search by postcode.

Florey is a decent girl, young, hot body, but has bad feedback and will probably rush you out v. quickly.

Never seen this girl but have met her.
Speaks good english, a bit older, has hidden feedback.

In same house near crowcroft park. Older, not bad looking.
To summarise, not the best service but OK if you want a quick, cheap screw.

And perhaps, if you fancy sexual disease!!! All of the girls are offering Bareback sex   :scare: :( :( :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jasper

anton11

AVOID, once they have your Dosh all changes, I would never go and see one again.
Good Luck

infoseeker

All of the girls are offering Bareback sex   :scare: :( :( :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I agree with your general sentiment
BUT
the incredibly weird thing about most of these Romanian girl profiles is that they don't actually offer bareback.... some smartarse Sergei must have told them it is like a honey trap for British punters so they all (at least in the North West) add it to their Enjoys....
AVOID, once they have your Dosh all changes, I would never go and see one again.
a lot of them hardly offer penetration after the money has been handed over.... let alone Bareback!

I punted with one of them and that was after just ringing to be a do gooder and try to explain to her that her offering of Bareback Anal Only was incredibly risky even more then Bareback vagina, she started to laugh and told me the truth.
She was a stunning looking girl in the pics (less in real life) an okay punt but I'd not go back, I'd review her but her profile has disappeared and reappeared and disappeared....
I posted about her before here.

infoseeker

In my original reply to smiskeren I posted about Romanians who are a bit different to the fake bare backers who are the majority of Romanians on Adultwork (at least in the North West).

One of the better Romanians I mentioned was Dominika Cilbova just looking at her profile I knew she was a bit better

From the construction of the profile it was clear to me that she was a cut above the average Romanian profile/girl you find on Adultwork and so it proved, I think the distinction is she is more educated and/or from a higher socioeconomic class then most of them who I imagine are daughters of a farmer or something!

Full review here.
Dominika Cilbova Adultwork Romanian Brunette Service Lacking Quirky Attitude