Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When to wank?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Matium

Before? - So as to calm your nerves, release tension and make her work for her money?

Or

Keep your virility intact for multiple pops?

Offline maxxblue

When Plan A and Plan B have not come to fruition, and are not likely to come to anything for the next few days.

xer0

Before? - So as to calm your nerves, release tension and make her work for her money?

Or

I think you need to experiment, to find out what's right for you.

When I did my first booking, I fapped away the night before, so I didn't cum so easily.
However, as you shag your way through working girls - you should build up a lot more self control.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Or

Multiple pops.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

JV547845

I saved up a few days worth at the beginning of this week in the hope of giving the WG a great facial but she was an expert at tantalising my dick and I just came really quickly during sex instead.  I know, "control, control, you must learn control!" [\Yoda]

I had a wank 4 hours before the punt today which turned into a bit of a shag marathon.  The WG was very happy for me to go at it though luckily.  If I just want one pop I think one wank the night before is perfect for me, or maybe in the morning if the punt's not till the evening.  If I want a couple of pops or fancy myself as a one man bukake machine again, then I'll have to nofap for longer but I think personally for me it means I can't shag for as long (until I complete my Jedi training).  If I've got an early morning start before a morning or lunch time punt then abstaining from the point I've arranged the booking or at least all the day and all the night before (I can't usually sleep well anyway if I've got to be up early) has worked very well indeed a couple of times.

It's going to be different for everyone, different ages, fitness levels, libidos, testosterone levels etc.

Offline bronson24

i like to save my load up for a week or 2 for the punt. it seems more intense when my knackers are full. I lose interest if i have a wank before the meeting

Mancspunter

I don't specifically think about having a wank nor do I avoid it either way before a punt, its a fucking nightmare trying to control my urges as it is, so if I need to the same day of a punt I do, if not I don't bother..
Cant say it makes any odds, sometimes a punt will remove the urge for a while, other times I have punted in the city, and then had to go have another quickie with a random an hour later....

tonysoprano

I like to avoid wanking before punting. I always find it best if i'm really horny before a punt and wanking usually makes me a bit less horny.

Offline itk

Usually try to save it up, but I'm finding I'm shooting early in meets now, within five-ten minutes. It does mean I can go for a second or third pop.

Offline Sedlmayer

Boy, this is such a young guy v. older guy divide.....

Offline Matium

Boy, this is such a young guy v. older guy divide.....

Not really.

It's more of multiple pops vs cum once.

Quite a few older guys can do multiples.

Offline Sedlmayer

Not really.

It's more of multiple pops vs cum once.

Quite a few older guys can do multiples.

Quite a few older guys say they can do multiples....

LL

Wank when you have an urge to punt but have already blown the punting budget for the month!  :hi: :hi:

Aspen

I like to avoid wanking before punting. I always find it best if i'm really horny before a punt and wanking usually makes me a bit less horny.

Yeah, it's the same as the drinking before. It only dulls the experience.

vt

I like to have some saved up, 2 or 3 days worth is usually enough for a very satisfying explosion. Any longer and I get twitchy! Any less and I struggle to cum with the numbing effect of condoms!  :D

I last longer as I've hit middle-age, so it's a 1-pop strategy now, occasionally twice in a 2hr party with a break in the middle.

When younger I could get 3 pops out in a session, up to 5 or 6 in a day, with diminishing returns of course.

touch.and.go

Or

I think about 48 hrs before a punt is a good balance - keeps you level-headed but still produce plenty of cock porridge  :lol:

Offline Convince Me

I think about 48 hrs before a punt is a good balance - keeps you level-headed but still produce plenty of cock porridge  :lol:
Agree, then drink more water than normal as I believe being hydrated helps produce more cum.

touch.and.go

Agree, then drink more water than normal as I believe being hydrated helps produce more cum.

Its obviously near impossible to quantify cum volume (unless you jack off into a measuring cylinder) but i reackon the more you think about sex over the preceeding days, the more you produce.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sedlmayer

Its obviously near impossible to quantify cum volume (unless you jack off into a measuring cylinder) but i reackon the more you think about sex over the preceeding days, the more you produce.  :rolleyes:

How does that work, then?

Offline CBPaul

If it's a 30 minute cum once punt then I'll wank an hour or two before, that way it's easier not to blow the one permitted load too quickly. For unlimited cum sessions I try to abstain for 2 to 3 days before.

fredpunter

Wank when you have an urge to punt but have already blown the punting budget for the month!  :hi: :hi:

exactly, one of the great benefits of punting is that every time I have a wank these days I'm left with the added afterglow of thinking I've just saved about £100. 

denyason

i can't hold my spunk in my sack for more than 2 days max, whether fucking a bird or a wank.  there are times when the urge is too much before i punt to have a tug and to the detriment of the punt itself- sometimes failure to cum with the girl.  i need to get myself a hobby...like making matchstick ships or some shit like that.

JV547845

i can't hold my spunk in my sack for more than 2 days max, whether fucking a bird or a wank. 

I'm the same.  If I don't have a wank or a shag then my eventually my cum comes out some other way, the body's overflow valve.

touch.and.go

I'm the same.  If I don't have a wank or a shag then my eventually my cum comes out some other way, the body's overflow valve.

I've always wondered what happens to un-used spunk? It can't sit in your balls forever?