External Link/Members OnlyTook place this week
Comms Couldn’t really find any reviews so decided to take a punt happened this week messaged and was given a date and time £50 massage plus owo for £20 VFM in my book plus no Chinese language barriers
Was given the postcode in Reading I arrived a little early and got a call saying she was ready she could see me from her flat and directed me over to the entrance and let me in.
She is far better looking than the pictures and probably a size 10 not a 12 very chatty and a bit eccentric sat me down and asked a few questions about me confirmed my requirements which was a massage owo and prostate massage handed over the donation and went to the bedroom and was told to strip off.
She got undressed definitely a milfy figure tits heading a little south small tum nice arse ginger minge nothing really to worry about
Lay FD on the bed and she started a proper massage on my back legs arse etc she obviously has some training all nice. Was told to flip and she oiled up my cock and started a little bit of playing sucking nipples rubbing up and down with her bush.
Then on to the final event she oiled me up and expertly guided her finger into my arse and kept checking all was good it was. Once her finger was in position she started massaging my prostate whilst licking my shaft and balls then sucking my cock it was probably the best experience I have had this went on for a good ten minutes with her laid between my legs sucking and probing my arse she doesn’t do cim but to be honest I didn’t care at this point and she said I think it is time to come so I did it was awesome
She went and got a wet towel and cleaned me up asked if I wanted my legs doing I had been there for 80 minutes so I said I would get dressed
We really got on well and I will definitely go back she is a little mad but great VFM