Author Topic: How far in advance do you plan your punts?  (Read 6280 times)

Offline nightbot

OK I'm one of the many. Only going by simple scienc, a basic understanding of elasticity and experience of many girlfriends over many years. I am open to being educated, enlightened, corrected.

Are your socks tighter at the end of the day?
Is one's foreskin tighter after a wank?
A vagina can deliver a whole baby and then contract again to similar levels later.
I'm sure its elasticity can handle something 4 inches in circumference on an average, without becoming loose. Also, a sock is not a vagina, a closer comparison is your mouth after eating. The only loosening is the relaxation that happens from being aroused, and we are talking minutes not hours or days before it returns to its non aroused shape. If it's not relaxed then she isn't aroused to begin with.

External Link/Members Only.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 08:32:31 am by nightbot »

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
I'm not sure she's capable/willing to back herself up, I gave a reply and got back her usual judgemental negativity, stuck her on ignore now anyway.

I agree, experience with vaginas you ease in initially then after the initial bit can go in and out quickly, anal the same you don't force it in and it gapes after being fucked.

There may likely be occasional benefits for punters who want to be first when they achieve that, although as mentioned above they may rarely succeed.

Of the opinion let people do what makes them happy, if they not harming anyone else.

I’m assuming that you are young or just uneducated in the female anatomy? I’m not going to go into as I’m sure you are capable of Googling do women get loose after too much sex and you will find the information you need.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 09:15:07 am by Lou2019 »
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cheshuk

A vagina can deliver a whole baby and then contract again to similar levels later.
I'm sure its elasticity can handle something 4 inches in circumference on an average, without becoming loose. Also, a sock is not a vagina, a closer comparison is your mouth after eating. The only loosening is the relaxation that happens from being aroused, and we are talking minutes not hours or days before it returns to its non aroused shape. If it's not relaxed then she isn't aroused to begin with.

External Link/Members Only.

External Link/Members Only

I just googled it too  :lol: can take unto 30 minutes apparently (see below) so conveyor belt type sp's could see affects from one punter to the next, plus vaginas can tear in child birth and require stitching/exercises. Anal according to google can take longer to return to normal, so if the previous punter was very big.. well you get the picture.

I'm not an assholes and vaginas expert, so going to leave this discussion and just follow if it continues. However isn't really relevant to thread title.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cheshuk

I’m assuming that you are young or just uneducated in the female anatomy? I’m not going to go into as I’m sure you are capable of Googling do women get loose after too much sex and you will find the information you need.

I mentioned above you're on ignore, so best not reply to me I can't see what you say

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Usually quite a bit in advance, sometimes a couple of weeks in advance. I almost never book a girl on the day the exceptions being when she's a plan B after my plan A has cancelled on me that morning on when I attend Phoenix Club as you can't pre-book there.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
95% of my punts are spur of the moment. I get horny, jump on AW or Vivastreet, pick out a few girls, check UKP and other sites for reviews, send off a text to check availability, and with them within the hour. I don't like planning punts in advance, I don't like the waiting, sometimes when the day comes I am not horny, or something else comes up. It is a real hassle.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44

here we go again  :lol: :lol: :lol:
This first of the day stuff is disrespectful tbh it implies that you think they will be fresher, keener, cleaner etc

Honestly give your head a wobble,  many many escorts have husbands, partners, boyfriends, fwb, pimps who have all been there before you that day.

There is one girl I see regular and I know she has a lot of fans. She works 2 - 3 days a week, previously I have seen her later in the day on her third day and it was obvious she was tired, the service was not as good. So when I do see her I always try to get in early on the first day.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Munter84

I usually try to set aside time in my diary, and match up to WG's availability, anything up to a couple of weeks in advance. I then try to secure a booking 2-4 days in advance.

I've had very little luck getting a successful punt on the back of a same-day or last minute booking.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I mentioned above you're on ignore, so best not reply to me I can't see what you say
Yet you've quoted her and replied as well.   :lol:

Offline Rogdog101

When I started off at this game I booked well in advance. Sometimes a month or more.

i have been experimenting lately with meets on the day but am having little luck getting to see decent SPs.  I have now gone back to forward planning as I find the lack of choice on the day combined with the spotty nature of replies by some SPs  just leads to frustration at best and wasted cash at worst.


Offline Cheshuk

Yet you've quoted her and replied as well.   :lol:

I know my bad I saw I got quoted  :D  i'll fully ignore going forward

Offline signy

Following a (good) punt, it is about 5-7 days before I have any desire for another. I then start thinking about logistics and who I might wish to see (another 5-7 days), before deciding to make a booking. And another 5-7 days before the meeting acutally takes place. Hence, 2-3 weeks between punts, other commitments allowing.

Time usage: 33% couldn't care; 33% planning; 33% anticipation; 1% punting (including travel, etc.). Story of my life.


Offline twotight

I would like to plan it at least a week in advance ,but sadly most WG and agencies seem to work on a very short time frame ,just posting there availability the day before or even the same morning, even if your visiting some other part of the country its hard, most don't reply till almost the day in questing

Offline Munter84

I would like to plan it at least a week in advance ,but sadly most WG and agencies seem to work on a very short time frame ,just posting there availability the day before or even the same morning, even if your visiting some other part of the country its hard, most don't reply till almost the day in questing

Right - you'd think agencies/WGs would love reliable punters who they can book with confidence in advance. I can only assume their preference for short notice bookings stems from time wasters.

The logistics of securing a same-day booking really frustrates me though. Either you shoot out a couple of considered messages to one or two girls and then spend much of your day actively monitoring and responding to messages to try to seal the deal (and some girls have TERRIBLE comms and timekeeping), or else you do a scattergun "you available?" message to your whole hotlist and grab the first one that responds - and get written off as a timewaster by all the others.

Offline Bat

I was chatting to an SP recently who claimed that the majority of her advance bookings were either cancelled or simply no-shows. She will take advance bookings but, in the main, only from people she already knows.

I think she’s pretty busy with ‘on the day’ bookings and doesn’t need the extra admin of managing advance bookers who then don’t turn up.

Offline Bluelight85

I usually look and decide on the day, the spontaneity makes it more exciting but sometimes also disappointing when you find they aren’t actually available on that day….

Offline Atrueyorkie

If it’s for a regular than I can do a couple days tops.

However if it’s for someone new sane day booking ideally or next day max as that could risk a failed booking

Offline OakTree

Book on the day and usually within two hours I’m hopefully parked up and ready for the meet.

As for being first on the day I remember many years ago thinking get in early and she’ll be fresh. One meet I’d done just that, got in early and as I’m sat in my car waiting at ten oclock in the morning I watched her pull up and rush in to the flat. Literally a minute later she sent the room number. When I got in there she looked a mess and admitted to me she’d been up all night on an over nighter. Her stockings had a great big ladder in them and I’m guessing she’d not changed. Her breath smelt of, well I imagine it was cock and her nether regions were far from fresh.

In those days I was naive and far easier going and went through with the punt. I’ve seen other girls late in the evening and been their last meet of the day and you’d never have known. Clean as and enthusiastic as if I was her only fuck of the day.


Online Shagswell2001

I'm usually a spur of the moment punter. When I get the horn I punt. Luckily I am in a position to do that.
An example of that would be, a few weeks ago whilst returning from dropping someone off for an early flight, I was coming past the town where my regular lives and works from. It was 4.30am so I fired off a txt thinking she is probably sleeping and has her phone switched off. I was surprised when she answered back and we arranged a 5am punt. When I arrived at her door, I was greeted by her stark naked and still wet from a quick shower. Needless to say in under 5 mins I was soon drying off all those hard to reach places with my tongue 😝.
In case you wonder why no review,  I've reviewed her a couple of times already.

Offline Bat

I'm usually a spur of the moment punter. When I get the horn I punt. Luckily I am in a position to do that.
An example of that would be, a few weeks ago whilst returning from dropping someone off for an early flight, I was coming past the town where my regular lives and works from. It was 4.30am so I fired off a txt thinking she is probably sleeping and has her phone switched off. I was surprised when she answered back and we arranged a 5am punt. When I arrived at her door, I was greeted by her stark naked and still wet from a quick shower. Needless to say in under 5 mins I was soon drying off all those hard to reach places with my tongue 😝.
In case you wonder why no review,  I've reviewed her a couple of times already.

Excellent. A 5am punt sounds great and opening the door naked & dripping sounds perfect!

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Today I had no intention to punt. However at lunch I popped out to pick up some groceries from Tesco. The sun was out and there were a lot of young ladies around with a lot of flesh on show which gave me the horn! From Tesco I fired her off a text to a regular and she was free. Within 15 mins I was balls deep in her. That's how I prefer it, sex on top when I want it. Not some planned event.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline uncle jessie

Today I had no intention to punt. However at lunch I popped out to pick up some groceries from Tesco. The sun was out and there were a lot of young ladies around with a lot of flesh on show which gave me the horn! From Tesco I fired her off a text to a regular and she was free. Within 15 mins I was balls deep in her. That's how I prefer it, sex on top when I want it. Not some planned event.

The lack of spontaneity in punting these days along with the fact that the choices here in Kent are dire that I have not had a punt in ages . It's easier to book a holiday now than an escort . Back in my punting heydays of the 90's , I could be out and spot a hot blonde . brunette etc and get the horn . Was possible to know where there would be a similar girl working locally that day , make a phone call and be filling the bag balls deep in her pussy within the hour . Instant relief and satisfaction against the book days in advance and still a good chance of getting fucked about , punting is FUBAR ! .

Offline Bonker

So true, uncle. And not just in Kent.

Offline Bat

I think we may be a little spoilt near me. Reading, Bracknell, Colnbrook, Heathrow, Farnborough, Guildford, are all fairly well served by some permanent and a lot of touring girls.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
I think we may be a little spoilt near me. Reading, Bracknell, Colnbrook, Heathrow, Farnborough, Guildford, are all fairly well served by some permanent and a lot of touring girls.

Oh it's a brilliant area to be around to punt and has been since 2017 when I first started punting. Slough and Woking can have a decent one now and again too and Uxbridge or Watford not too far. A lot of places easily to get to by car.

Whenever I see threads about punting isn't as good and no good WGs around anymore, my opinion is always the opposite.

Always a top WG to see whenever I wanna punt.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:30:18 am by JonasG »

Offline Bat

Oh it's a brilliant area to be around to punt and has been since 2017 when I first started punting. Slough and Woking can have a decent one now and again too and Uxbridge or Watford not too far. A lot of places easily to get to by car.

Whenever I see threads about punting isn't as good and no good WGs around anymore, my opinion is always the opposite.

Always a top WG to see whenever I wanna punt.

I forgot to add that, because I’m probably a further west than you, I’ve also discovered the joys of Basingstoke and even Swindon. Absolutely agree that there seems to be an abundance of choice!

Offline Landscape

Used to pre-plan bookings with WGs. Stopped doing that as when it came to confirming the booking on the day, the number of times I got radio silence/told they forgot and got someone else booked in/weren't working that day saw me give it up as a lost cause.


Now, bookings are made on the day and if one can't be made I have a wank instead.

Offline sir wanksalot

Depends what you mean by "plan".

I check AW every day almost like I am checking the news each morning.

I don't book even a day in advance as I am very much a creature of impulse.

Offline JAYZ

I book at lease three to four days before and sometimes start requesting one month in advance.

Offline Puntingutils

As you said, it depends on people's schedules. I usually do on the same day and see if it there's 'no dice'. So far it's been a decent success rate. But if I'm traveling I'd do 3days - a week before so I have no issues when I get there. But it also depends on the workers, as some just to same day and others only book in advance. Maybe I have a bias, but no chance I'm pre-booking a foreign tourer who probably doesn't do their own comms, I'm hesitant on double bookings

Offline poundstock

Always plan my gigs several days in advance via AW. I travel by train and that requires more planning than setting up a meeting with the SP! Never give consideration to want to be first of the day. Don’t see the point.


Offline Maak

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 113
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I mostly see regulars, so on the day or the day before. My regulars accommodate me the best they can, as I'm quite reliable with time & never cancel.

Popular WGs I book a week in advanc
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 01:46:34 pm by Maak »
Banned reason: Needs to review more often
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline thebastard

Local ones - on the day unless it's a touring WG who has good feedback or that I've seen before
London trips - usually the week I go and try to get a couple in at least

Offline Bat

I’m about to go on holiday and I know it’ll be a sex-free zone.

So I’ve booked one favourite girl just before I go away and another hot favourite the day after I get back  :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 12:34:42 am by Bat »

Offline ITbang

I can only do them when working away from home (will be working a lot in Scotland) so will have to plan them around going there but will only have the chance to book them when away from home.

Too risky doing them on my own doorstep.

But would love to be able to book them before I travel up.

Offline bbwandy72

I wondered how many other people plan, and pre-book well in advance? I think my record was something like 5 weeks ahead of the meeting time!
That would be me. Always plan in advance. I think the shortest time between booking and punt has been 3 days or so. The longest was something like 8 months.

Offline Southendlothario

Dont getbmany opportunities nowadays :( perhaps once every few months, sometimes longer.
When theres an opportunity that may be on the horizon though,  but i do have a good look round on AW to see who's in my local area or in London (as is only an hr away by train) every so often incase the opportunity does arrise

Offline akauya

I'm a lazy bugger so I rarely plan punts days in advance. Also my life is full of shit going on - sometimes 'life' gets in the way of any plans I have; punting or otherwise. I do on occasion plan in advance but not often.

Offline Bloodymary

With one regular, normally a few days in advance to make sure I get a booking

There are a few London based WAGs I will try to book on day if I’m feeling horny. I used to be happy also going to Phoneix on a day I’ve feeling like sex but am more choosy on the line up as there a few girls I don’t enjoy partying with so tend to plan Phoneix more in advance

Offline Bat

I set a new record recently and booked to see someone 6 weeks in advance!