Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss_leroux  (Read 2253 times)

Mingemidden

miss_leroux has come to Ayrshire any info guys I'm thinking of going balls deep with her as we don't get much choice down here.
External Link/Members Only

RandyF

WTF is she doing in Ayrshire  :bomb:

Ah mind you, just seen her gallery and she's a tubby GILF. The main profile pics looked not to bad, initially.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 03:53:10 pm by RandyF »

Offline valdishere

Type 6 digit AW no (ie 718485) into UKP search box.
There are 3 thread posts to look at

Mingemidden

Thanks sent her a message hopefully she's available :D :D :D :D

Offline Queynte

I met her for a quickie 3-4 yrs ago. Her figure is fabulous but make up is caked on and looks not great. However personality was fab

drewpeacock

I met her for a quickie 3-4 yrs ago. Her figure is fabulous but make up is caked on and looks not great. However personality was fab

same here, met her a while ago, great body but looks were not what I was expecting, I think shes south African if my memory is right.

Offline Matium

She's a GILF - a grandmother at 40 !?

I shudder to think what kind of life she's had.

Offline Queynte

I believe she is South African but lives in London.

Offline rpg

Decent enough punt. OWO and CIM no problem but I can guarantee she won't facially look anything like the picture you have in your head.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

You can see almost her whole face here she looks ok in this pic?

Are the pics of her body accurate?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Queynte

Yes apart from she is better looking in that photo than real life

Offline tazman1002001

I'm getting worried that she is a right Munter looks wise.... Marks out of 10 for looks?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline rpg

Yes I'll agree with these marks. Taz, I thought about seeing her for ages before I did and that was the pic that made my mind up. Believe me it's misleading to put it kindly.

Tjkooker

Looks 2/10.

Taz even you would be hard pushed to rate her as a 5 never mind your usual 10.  ;)

andyjardine

She was an awful looking thing, looked more like a thai bird to be honest, lots of freckles, no bad body but i thought she looked fugly

here4fun

I had a punt with her ages ago. 

She's got a couple of freckles that are almost green; quite off-putting, I found it.