Thanks for the review Pal, she's on my list if she ever ventures over Manchester way 👍
She has done quite a few times - unfortunately I travelled to liverpool to see her before I knew
seems that Anna has retired, profile is gone for over a month now...was waiting for her to come to Manchester
Did someone say on here she was on OnlyFans? Maybe that's paying well. Pretty girls do well on there I gather.
I dont even have a chance to see that whatapps profile pic...
she rather foolishly used her personal mobile when starting out and then moved over to a working phonegot wise to the discretion issue and probably got sick of 100+ calls a day
True but I’m sure that mistake got her a good few extra bookings - it got me to see her
Is she really that pretty?
Yes pretty and pretty good at suckling dick too.
They’ll be some pervy fuckers on here who took a screenshot But yes on the pic she was stunning - better kissing and I’d have proposed
who can pm me her old profile pic then hahaha...
sure, just drop me a pm and I can sort that out 👍🏻
Why would anyone want to see a photo of someone who isn’t even taking bookings? If you wanted to see her face that much why didn’t you go see her when she was working? 🤷♂️
Seen and reviewed her but never took a screenshot, would appreciate a dm!
no problem just fire me a message
From just £36 per year