Author Topic: Annamae_Blue (Liverpool)  (Read 5288 times)


23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Golovkin

Booking done by messages easy to organise and I seen on time in her apartment. Very attractive girl hand over £80 for 30 mins  french kissing and owo very good on with the condom and sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Now although she did whatever I wanted without hesitation or complaint the noises she made, made me feel I was hurting her so restrained from giving her a real pounding. Think Japenese porn. Everytime I asked if she was ok she said it was fine. I finished with her on her knees and giving her a facial. Overall positive but wouldnt see her again as Id like to go all out pounding her but feel uncomfortable doing it with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, she's on my list if she ever ventures over Manchester way 👍

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the review Pal, she's on my list if she ever ventures over Manchester way 👍
She has done quite a few times - unfortunately I travelled to liverpool to see her before I knew

Offline frankc

She has done quite a few times - unfortunately I travelled to liverpool to see her before I knew

Nice one, I'll look out for her over this way, 👍

Offline MJ.spritzen

I had the same experience. Had to go slow when she was on me. Although she didn't suggest we stop or try to change positions or anything. I think she's one of those (un)lucky(?) girls that are rather tight. Almost felt like anal sex.

Offline Dmac

seems that Anna has retired, profile is gone for over a month now...
was waiting for her to come to Manchester

Offline AnselAdams

Did someone say on here she was on OnlyFans? Maybe that's paying well. Pretty girls do well on there I gather.

Offline lewisjones23

seems that Anna has retired, profile is gone for over a month now...
was waiting for her to come to Manchester

she has deleted her AW, her whatsapp status gave a few warnings that she was going to do that and only see regulars/exisiting clients

the whatsapp account is still active so seems to still be working

Offline lewisjones23

Did someone say on here she was on OnlyFans? Maybe that's paying well. Pretty girls do well on there I gather.

the OF account stopped being updates ages ago and then got deleted

Offline merseyrob

I whatsapped her a few weeks ago after spotting she had deleted her AW account and she didn’t reply.

Offline JoJo93

Did someone say on here she was on OnlyFans? Maybe that's paying well. Pretty girls do well on there I gather.

Much pay seriously well to quit this game. Anyone know how many subscribers she has ?

Offline AnselAdams

I never got to see her sadly. Must have tried around 3 or 4 times. She let me down every time. Only reason I knew she was really pretty was because she had a face pic on her WhatsApp at one point.

Offline Dmac

I dont even have a chance to see that whatapps profile pic...  :dash:

Offline lewisjones23

I dont even have a chance to see that whatapps profile pic...  :dash:

she rather foolishly used her personal mobile when starting out and then moved over to a working phone

got wise to the discretion issue and probably got sick of 100+ calls a day

Online Bustydusty

she rather foolishly used her personal mobile when starting out and then moved over to a working phone

got wise to the discretion issue and probably got sick of 100+ calls a day

True but I’m sure that mistake got her a good few extra bookings - it got me to see her

Offline lewisjones23

True but I’m sure that mistake got her a good few extra bookings - it got me to see her

same, I saw the WA picture and put her straight to the top of my list

Offline nightbot


Offline Pennington

Is she really that pretty?

Yes pretty and pretty good at suckling dick too.

Offline nightbot


Yes pretty and pretty good at suckling dick too.
Well unfortunately, from the looks if it she won't be sucking my dick anytime. hah

Online Bustydusty

Is she really that pretty?
They’ll be some pervy fuckers on here who took a screenshot  :D
But yes on the pic she was stunning - better kissing and I’d have proposed
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 03:56:07 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline AnselAdams

I'm feeling sad I didn't get to see her after all these comments and yes, lovely face :(

Offline readytolaunch

Can confirm she was gorgeous  :thumbsup:

Offline silverspoon

They’ll be some pervy fuckers on here who took a screenshot  :D
But yes on the pic she was stunning - better kissing and I’d have proposed

Hands up,guilty as charged but it is a very nice pic  :D

Offline Dmac

who can pm me her old profile pic then hahaha...

Offline lewisjones23

who can pm me her old profile pic then hahaha...

sure, just drop me a pm and I can sort that out 👍🏻

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
who can pm me her old profile pic then hahaha...
Why would anyone want to see a photo of someone who isn’t even taking bookings? If you wanted to see her face that much why didn’t you go see her when she was working? 🤷‍♂️

Offline MattLou2

sure, just drop me a pm and I can sort that out 👍🏻
Seen and reviewed her but never took a screenshot, would appreciate a dm!

Offline Golovkin

Why would anyone want to see a photo of someone who isn’t even taking bookings? If you wanted to see her face that much why didn’t you go see her when she was working? 🤷‍♂️
Agree I dont think its right to be sending her pic to be honest just move on.

Offline lewisjones23

Seen and reviewed her but never took a screenshot, would appreciate a dm!

no problem just fire me a message

Offline MattLou2

no problem just fire me a message
On a reply only account sadly mate