Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice at Sheridans  (Read 2385 times)

Offline blueboy85

Hi, does anyone know of Alice's whereabouts and whether she's coming back to Sheridans. Would love to experience one of her fantastic blow jobs again!

Offline Markc

She is still in the gallery section of their website so hopefully she just taking some time off and returning soon.
Like you l had a brilliant blowjob off her.

Offline Bustydusty

I don’t think she’ll ever be back at Sheridans unfortunately

Real shame she was the best vfm punt around for me

Offline blueboy85

I don’t think she’ll ever be back at Sheridans unfortunately

Real shame she was the best vfm punt around for me

Why do you say that Dusty? Do you know something we don't know?

Offline MerlinGray

It has been said somewhere she fell foul of the bosses. I also doubt she will be back.

Offline Bustydusty

Why do you say that Dusty? Do you know something we don't know?

I was told by one of the girls that she’d done things that weren’t acceptable

I won’t say what because for all I know she could have made it up

Offline Bigdave2000

I was wondering myself if she'd pop back up again; I also had a great few sessions with her, although she was unreliable and you could never really plan on visiting her as inevitably she wouldn't show up!

I don't really think she had much of a filter and she did say a few things to me about some of the other girls, which I'm not really convinced were true to be fair, but maybe this sort of thing may have caused the issues.

I keep expecting her to pop up as an indie on AW but nothing yet; I seem to think she came from over Sheffield way, so I'm also keeping an eye out. If I see anything I shall update  :thumbsup:

Offline Clitheroelad

I suspect she doesnt have a 'filter' because shes on a spectrum somewhere.

Offline kayak

I was wondering myself if she'd pop back up again; I also had a great few sessions with her, although she was unreliable and you could never really plan on visiting her as inevitably she wouldn't show up!

I don't really think she had much of a filter and she did say a few things to me about some of the other girls, which I'm not really convinced were true to be fair, but maybe this sort of thing may have caused the issues.

I keep expecting her to pop up as an indie on AW but nothing yet; I seem to think she came from over Sheffield way, so I'm also keeping an eye out. If I see anything I shall update  :thumbsup:

She told me she traveled from Pontefract, so I would look there. Real shame this. Only saw her once, quite a special lass I thought.

Offline Bustydusty

She told me she traveled from Pontefract, so I would look there. Real shame this. Only saw her once, quite a special lass I thought.

She was/is a bit special imo - I’ll be so disappointed if I don’t see her again

Offline kebab_1414

She was/is a bit special imo - I’ll be so disappointed if I don’t see her again

I agree her quirky manor (maybe the lack of a filter) , being one of the best kissers and her preference of female condoms made her service one of the best.

Offline kayak

I keep looking to see if she's returned, and Sheridans are full of shit! They've still got her profile up, but she's not been there for months. If this industry was in any way regulated she would be able to sue them for using her image without paying her. Come on Nicola & Tegan, get your act together!

Offline Bustydusty

Most parlour websites are a joke tbh girls still on who’ve not been there for ages

Not the most difficult thing in the world to update it - some don’t even have one like Jackies,Piccadilly etc
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 07:00:12 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline MerlinGray

Fairly good chance she's now Megan at Claissic Touch in Sheffield now... what do we think lads? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386765.new#new

Offline Bustydusty

Service sounds like her but not enough there to be sure

Offline Clitheroelad

Sounds like her. Maybe one of our Yorkshire cousins could ask her during a punt ?

Offline MerlinGray

Might TOFTNWT on a trip across.