Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan @ classic touch - Sheffield  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Coffeeaddict39

This turned into one of my best meets and would love to see her again,

Megan can talk and has a lovely sexy body, says she is 30 about right, she is good looking and innocent but dirty too.

She wanted to lick my bum hole and was disappointed when I said no but was happy when I agreed to cum over her face, I had not done that before.

So we started with owo and it was very good and wet, like really good, then into 69 the best 69 I have had.

Now the best bit and something I had never even heard of, she used a female condom she put inside her and tried to sit on me while I didn’t have a condom on, I stopped her thinking she was trying bb, but she showed me her female condom. So away we went and this is amazing it really deels like you are not wearing anything we went through all the positions we could with no issues

For the finale I stood at the side of the bed while she wanked me off over her face with her tounge sticking right out Before collapsing on her.

Very strong positive and can wait to see her again 30 mins £50

External Link/Members Only

Offline Martinx

Great review! Was CIM on offer?

Offline MerlinGray

Is she Scottish by any chance? Soft accent?

Offline happyboylouis

I met her a ages ago last year, she work at City sauna and Unit 8 for short period of time. Yes, she is Scottish, but she has a posh british accent and talks alot. Blonde short hair. I think she is average looking and has a nice slim figure and tits. But what makes her stand out is the service she gives, as she aims to please and its good.  She uses femidoms, that was an experience and she also offers to rim you. So if you want to try something new she is your girl. I did manage to do CIM, it was explosive and made me nut well hard, that she choked.

Offline MerlinGray

Decent chance then that this is Alice who used to work at Sheridans in Manchester then.