Author Topic: Imaani - Stoke Newington, London  (Read 3879 times)

Offline lougb1

AS usual inspired by a link in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140475.msg3789788#msg3789788

I was tempted to see Imaani

External Link/Members Only

Appointment was easily arranged by Whatsapp message. Doubts were raised in the above UKP thread about whether she was a  FS SP lowering her service provision or was it a B&S operation but I went ahead any way. The fee was £80 ph for a professional massage a bit expensive but I was hopeful for a WSWS YMMV appointment. The venue was a small room in a basement of  a leafy suburb terrace.  I was greated by the SP in the picture clothed in leggings and knitted top. The SP is about 5' and small breasted, big butted and either very large about the stomach or very pregnant. The massge took place on a massage table and was in my mind very good professionally, relaxing and enough sensual elements to get me well interested in FDM .  She said from the outset that a handy HE was included in the price as was limited touching of her and I was more than happy with that on a first appointment. After 25 minutes I was asked to turn over, her clothes were staying put, but she proceeded with some further chest and leg massage, she then complemented me on my raging cock and turned her attention to my balls and butt with one hand and my shaft by my balls with the other she then leant forward and swollowed my bell end with her mouth for some quality OWO, she took away her hand and tried to deep throat me.... several minutes passed with my head in a spin and I warned that I was on my way and she sucked faster leading to the CIM finish. after she spat thisaway she finished the hour with a bit of head massage. No sense of clock watching but I was on my happy way after 65 minutes.

In my book very repeatable experience. Shame that she only works limited days as she shares the flat with a EE FS provider..whose number she did give me. Money paid by bank transfer to her named account. 

 :hi:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 12:44:11 pm by lougb1 »

Offline lougb1

This is Imaani also but as Mimi with a different phone number

External Link/Members Only

Although OWO is noted as an extra..

 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 04:10:54 pm by lougb1 »

Offline TheOtherChurchill

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 201
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
how's her lingam massage technique?
Banned reason: Needs to review - timer reset
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lougb1

how's her lingam massage technique?

Don't know as she Happy ended me with a OWO 

 :hi:

Offline bigden40

how's her lingam massage technique?

Actually very good. Will report in due course.

Offline lougb1

Now offering OW for +£20 and OWO for +£40...Time to move on? :wackogirl:
 :hi:

Offline lougb1

External Link/Members Only

Updated Viva Street ad, must return soon!!

 :hi: