Author Topic: Ebony HE/b2b recommendations  (Read 183364 times)

Online Atrueyorkie


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline Tempest





Online Atrueyorkie


Offline Richiestar1

Ebony Rose is back. She used to be based in Norwood.

I haven't come across any reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mattygibbsy

After following this thread for a while and doing my own research there doesn’t seem to be hardly any ebony massage ladies about. Well decent ones anyway. Massive shame

Online Atrueyorkie

Ebony Rose is back. She used to be based in Norwood.

I haven't come across any reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not a fan of the face picture, big swerve

Offline Richiestar1

External Link/Members Only

Not a fan of the face picture, big swerve

She doesn't offer any extras and charges extra £10 for deep tissue massage.

It's a Pass.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She doesn't offer any extras and charges extra £10 for deep tissue massage.

It's a Pass.

Did you call her?
Adverts and what's offered in comms or in person are often not the same thing, particularly GT ads.

Offline yeahbaby

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody seen?

Haven't managed to see as yet. But whatsapp messages informed me of £120 for 1hour outcall. Without further clarification of whats included.

Online Atrueyorkie

Haven't managed to see as yet. But whatsapp messages informed me of £120 for 1hour outcall. Without further clarification of whats included.

Hmm sounds like something, was that an automated response? The price message or did you have to enquire

Offline yeahbaby

Hmm sounds like something, was that an automated response? The price message or did you have to enquire

Not automated no.
A little back and forth trying to find a suitable time
She indicated a deposit was required for outfall and I wanted to confirm the rate.

She replied with 120 1hr
But we couldn't fine a suitable time

Online Atrueyorkie

Not automated no.
A little back and forth trying to find a suitable time
She indicated a deposit was required for outfall and I wanted to confirm the rate.

She replied with 120 1hr
But we couldn't fine a suitable time

Fair, very costly plus deposit, so must be something

Offline lougb1

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody seen?

Incall appointment next week. Freely arranged by WhatsApp, very responsive, sense YMMV with this one,

 :hi:

Offline lougb1

Not automated no.
A little back and forth trying to find a suitable time
She indicated a deposit was required for outfall and I wanted to confirm the rate.

She replied with 120 1hr
But we couldn't fine a suitable time

Her massageme says £100 ph for outcall (plus deposit) ?

Maybe upselling extras further already

 :hi:


Online Atrueyorkie

Any intel: External Link/Members Only

Wouldn’t really call her a masseuse.

She’s not new, definitely seen those photos before and she’s originally from Southwark if I recall correctly. Must be under a new name as I recognise the photos and I’m sure I’ve seen a review. Barely remember the review details but I’m sure they weren’t ecstatic

Offline Munter84

The usually fairly lacklustre Paradise Massage
External Link/Members Only
is today displaying an absolute firecracker of a new black masseuse, "Liyah", on their Whatsapp. Unfortunately I have commitments elsewhere or else I would have definitely TOFTT.

Of possible interest to anyone in the area!

Offline lougb1

The usually fairly lacklustre Paradise Massage
External Link/Members Only
is today displaying an absolute firecracker of a new black masseuse, "Liyah", on their Whatsapp. Unfortunately I have commitments elsewhere or else I would have definitely TOFTT.

Of possible interest to anyone in the area!

Oddly paradise massage number come up on my phone as number of black Val who worked with Claire on the Holloway Road? And the picture is of a big bootie white girl?

 :hi:

Offline Munter84

Oddly paradise massage number come up on my phone as number of black Val who worked with Claire on the Holloway Road? And the picture is of a big bootie white girl?

 :hi:

Makes sense - Valentina worked there for a bit a year or two ago, however I haven't seen her advertised recently as I was hoping to pay her a return visit sometime. It's mostly a rotation of Euro girls, with Erika as the mainstay. The advertised girl changes on Whatsapp almost daily, although I'm rarely tempted by what I see.

Online Atrueyorkie

« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 10:26:55 am by Atrueyorkie »

Offline lougb1

Not new shockingly, link to massuese side. Number leads to old WG profile/reviews

External Link/Members Only.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183857.0

Got an appointment next week.. Will still attempt  ans see if FS and OW still available?

 :wackogirl:

Online Atrueyorkie

Got an appointment next week.. Will still attempt  ans see if FS and OW still available?

 :wackogirl:

Knock yourself out

Offline lougb1



Offline yeahbaby

Seven sisters.... I havent seen before... maybe somebody has?

External Link/Members Only

Hola 🌞🌴☕️

Treat yourself to One of London’s dreamiest Massages with me ! In a city where you can get virtually anything you want at any time you want it, massages are no exception. Why not book an EXCELLENT one?


My name is Yasmina, British born Dominican experienced and passionate bodywork therapist. I provide authentic massages to release muscle tension and promote happiness. With hours and hours of training rest assured your in good hands, I love what I do and you can feel it in my pampering touch🤗💆‍♂️🌸

Drop me a WhatsApp now and join a long list of satisfied clients book on Sunday Monday Thursday and Friday which are the days I provide in and outcall(north London only) massages 🌞🌺

Offline yeahbaby

and another

External Link/Members Only..

Queen is experienced in a wide range of roles requiring empathetic skills, from community care and fundraising to mobile massage and this ability to understand and share the feelings of others flows right through into her massage techniques.

Enjoy soft to medium pressure effleurage and kneading, delivered in a calm and serene manner, ideal to aid relaxation and better sleep. Queen has a warm and comforting approach in both personality and touch. This pairs perfectly to provide an utterly soothing therapeutic treatment to help you float away from city based London stresses to an unflustered oasis of restfulness all in the comfort of your own home, office or hotel.

30 minutes - £50

60 minutes - £70

90 minutes - £100

If you wish to book a same-day or last-minute appointment, a surcharge of £20 applies.

Queen accepts cash only. Payment must be made upon arrival, before the massage begins.

Postcodes covered: NW Postcode area, SE Postcode area, SW Postcode area, N Postcode area, E Postcode area, EC Postcode area, WC Postcode area, EN Postcode Area

*Please note that you will not be put through to Queen directly when making a booking as the receptionist handles bookings.

In your first message, please state your name and address as well as the date and length of the treatment you wish to book.

Bookings are made via Whatsapp only.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Hugeadmirer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
There’s a few reviews of her floating about

Here’s one example

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366623.msg3767284#msg3767284

Seven sisters.... I havent seen before... maybe somebody has?

External Link/Members Only

Hola 🌞🌴☕️

Treat yourself to One of London’s dreamiest Massages with me ! In a city where you can get virtually anything you want at any time you want it, massages are no exception. Why not book an EXCELLENT one?


My name is Yasmina, British born Dominican experienced and passionate bodywork therapist. I provide authentic massages to release muscle tension and promote happiness. With hours and hours of training rest assured your in good hands, I love what I do and you can feel it in my pampering touch🤗💆‍♂️🌸

Drop me a WhatsApp now and join a long list of satisfied clients book on Sunday Monday Thursday and Friday which are the days I provide in and outcall(north London only) massages 🌞🌺

Offline Hugeadmirer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Thankfully her rates on crazyoz aren’t as crazy as they are on her website - £300 for a rub with mutual touching!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

again i have not seen.
So perhaps a toftt

Online Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

again i have not seen.
So perhaps a toftt

Seen her, you should type her name in via search one or two others have seen her. Caramel skin very busty and pretty good looking. Aesthetically great but personally or aura a bit dull. You can definitely find more pictures or intel if you look further on that one


Offline lougb1

and another

External Link/Members Only..

Queen is experienced in a wide range of roles requiring empathetic skills, from community care and fundraising to mobile massage and this ability to understand and share the feelings of others flows right through into her massage techniques.

Enjoy soft to medium pressure effleurage and kneading, delivered in a calm and serene manner, ideal to aid relaxation and better sleep. Queen has a warm and comforting approach in both personality and touch. This pairs perfectly to provide an utterly soothing therapeutic treatment to help you float away from city based London stresses to an unflustered oasis of restfulness all in the comfort of your own home, office or hotel.

30 minutes - £50

60 minutes - £70

90 minutes - £100

If you wish to book a same-day or last-minute appointment, a surcharge of £20 applies.

Queen accepts cash only. Payment must be made upon arrival, before the massage begins.

Postcodes covered: NW Postcode area, SE Postcode area, SW Postcode area, N Postcode area, E Postcode area, EC Postcode area, WC Postcode area, EN Postcode Area

*Please note that you will not be put through to Queen directly when making a booking as the receptionist handles bookings.

In your first message, please state your name and address as well as the date and length of the treatment you wish to book.

Bookings are made via Whatsapp only.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Outcall only? Didn't she work for The Massage People? WSWS applys me thinks...

 :hi:

Online Atrueyorkie

Outcall only? Didn't she work for The Massage People? WSWS applys me thinks...

 :hi:

Definitely seen her face about on some agency.

However no offence but personally that’s a swerve as she’s not remotely attractive in my personal opinion

Offline lougb1





Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Based in Bexley and looks new
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No number, no pricing and no link to her mentioned site and with no date on the listing so no idea if this is current or ghosted yonks ago.
GL looking her up elsewhere.

Offline bigden40

No number, no pricing and no link to her mentioned site and with no date on the listing so no idea if this is current or ghosted yonks ago.
GL looking her up elsewhere.

Website was up until a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

There’s also an FB and Insta page. 

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:44:38 am by Head1 »




Offline Pushn

She's up in Lee near me, I might TOFTT, although, I do like a mature ebony, Im not completely sold on her looks if im honest

Online Atrueyorkie


Online Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

This face looks so familiar, I’m sure in the past she had her own sensual website etc.

Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only

This face looks so familiar, I’m sure in the past she had her own sensual website etc.

Looks like Nicole who was blissonbliss.com and also had a tantric domme thing (nicolebdsm.com ?) going at one time.