Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help, London incall wednesday afternoon 2pm wanted  (Read 1735 times)

The happy one

Hi,

All my hotlist girls are not able to meet up

americian pie

Miss kdd

Platinum Cindy

need a recommendation

must be good and not a cum dogger

owo i dont care where she aims it when i cum but want her to be there not running a mile to get away from it

anal hopefully
rimming me would be perfect

snogs like there is no tomorrow

i get the train into king cross then make my way to paddington and a train out

thanks now for any help i get

have tried looking through reviews here but my eyes hurt and i keep coming back to miss kdd then cry as she can not meet up at that time

thanks

pm me if you want to keep it quite and let me know

a number would be good as time is running out
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:47:08 pm by The happy one »

a10

Rebecca More? Shes in London on Wednesday 8am-10pm. Will definitely not dodge your spunk!   :sarcastic:

Number's on the profile External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigus Dickus

May not tick your naughtier boxes but I had a punt with her at the end of last year. Sexy size 6 polish girl who is not a clock watcher and spent about 20 mins extra trying to squeeze a final pop out of me. She's changed her profile since then as she was known as teen julliette back then. Very pretty petite girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:47:21 pm by Bigus Dickus »

The happy one

Rebecca More? Shes in London on Wednesday 8am-10pm. Will definitely not dodge your spunk!   :sarcastic:

Number's on the profile External Link/Members Only

Can not take her serious with naps like that

But thanks

The happy one

May not tick your naughtier boxes but I had a punt with her at the end of last year. Sexy size 6 polish girl who is not a clock watcher and spent about 20 mins extra trying to squeeze a final pop out of me. She's changed her profile since then as she was known as teen julliette back then. Very pretty petite girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gone to my stand by list

Thinking blonde bombshell

You met her

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've seen Abi a couple of times! She's wild and and a fantastic punt. Rimming and anal at her discretion. You won't go far wrong with her. She works from a Kensington hotel Wednesday to Fridays. Top price but also will blow your mind. A top professional. Big fake tits and published model.

:thumbsup:

I met Juliete in December last year. Second punt. Lovely girl but only starting out. She never did rimming then or I was to naive to sample it. Should have developed her skill since then.

Go for Abi if you can afford the £200 per hour!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:58:45 pm by Bigus Dickus »

The happy one

I've seen Abi a couple of times! She's wild and and a fantastic punt. Rimming and anal at her discretion. You won't go far wrong with her. She works from a Kensington hotel Wednesday to Fridays. Top price but also will blow your mind. A top professional. Big fake tits and published model.

:thumbsup:

I met Juliete in December last year. Second punt. Lovely girl but only starting out. She never did rimming then or I was to naive to sample it. Should have developed her skill since then.

Go for Abi if you can afford the £200 per hour!

Have spoke to her and have a provisional booking

All depends on train times

Thanks just needed someone to let me know not a waste

Offline hendrix

Heard nothing but good things about Abi from punters I trust.

The happy one

Heard nothing but good things about Abi from punters I trust.

Now that seals it

Off to get some blonde pussy tomorrow

Best shave my arse tonight  :P

:D

Offline hendrix

Now that seals it

Off to get some blonde pussy tomorrow

Best shave my arse tonight  :P

:D I'm a bit surprised that I haven't actually seen Abi yet. Really wanted to get her and KDD together, that's still on my list!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:17:19 pm by hendrix »

The happy one

:D I'm a bit surprised that I haven't actually seen Abi yet. Really wanted to get her and KDD together, that's still on my list!

Have tried to see Kidd this past week why the wife's away but could not find a time that suited us both

Please don't go and see her before me tomorrow

You will wreak her for me

Offline hendrix

Have tried to see Kidd this past week why the wife's away but could not find a time that suited us both

Please don't go and see her before me tomorrow

You will wreak her for me

:D she's all yours, I'm saving myself for my birthday punt so staying dry till the weekend! 

Offline Bigus Dickus

If you see her ask her to do the three sauce challenge!

:thumbsup:  :dance:

The happy one

If you see her ask her to do the three sauce challenge!

:thumbsup:  :dance:

Go on then

What's the three sauce challenge

Got a good idea

The happy one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33403.0

:yahoo:

I can remember that review. That and one by Mr H. Was what made me to arrange to meet with miss Kidd

But no luck

I done know if Amy is into all of that

And I only have an hour so god knows if I can fit it all in

Have gone without my wank for past two days

So hopefully there will be some sauce

The happy one

Offline webpunter

Just too close to being age appropriate
Know what you mean but she does look fab
Appropriate points to a relaxing time
On the main AW pics showing @ the mo then she's showing as platinum blonde in her pinstripe outfit
Wonder if this is her latest look or posting up of older photos - a bit difficult to tell ?