Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I leave punting and start an affair?  (Read 5217 times)

Online mr.bluesky

I need something, think I’m done, I’ll wonder when I have to get up at the crack of dawn “was yesterday all worth it?”

I bet I won’t sleep now worrying that everyone is enjoying the thread into the small hours  :timeout:

Who's Dawn and does she have a nice crack  :D is she on adultwork
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 11:08:07 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline webpunter

Quote of the month IMO for Jan   :D :thumbsup:

Using the word Mango is likely to get you banned  :lol: :D

Offline webpunter

:dash: i forgot
Sorry, it wont happen again

On the subject of likes how do you get a green tick ?
Not that i'm in much danger of acquiring any of these  :D

Shame the OP didn’t say more, you could’ve given him one of your spades!

What fecks me off is the OP’s now got 3 likes and that’s the same as me  :dash:

Going to take some getting over that!

Offline Brompton

First chance this morning I’ve had to check the thread in anticipation.

What an anticlimax (pardon the pun)

It’s not fair, yesterday it took over my life & I only paused to go to the loo & make the occasional corned beef & Branston sarnie  :dash:

Offline Brompton

Who's Dawn and does she have a nice crack  :D is she on adultwork
Very good   :D

Oh well got to get back to my life, although I better get a life first  :cry:

Offline Shagswell2001

Should I leave punting and have an affair with a hot european girl I used to work with?

Yes, absolutely you should. Look at all the money you would save instead of all the punts you've had in Dubai.  With all the free sex you would be getting, you could save your money in a piggy bank and break it open when you feel the need to get to sunnier climates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Shagswell2001

Judging by your review count, 'Should i start punting or have an affair' would be a more accurate title of the thread.  :rolleyes:

He punts in Dubai apparently

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317982.0#msg3389322

Offline alabama1

Why not do both?
Good point !  Punting or an affair, what's the difference ? if you are married, both are wrong. (Can't believe I've just contributed  to this ridiculous thread, again) !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 03:02:31 pm by alabama1 »

Offline sim0256

Have you tried punting?  Are you married ? it's a prerequisite of having an affair !!
Try both and then come back with your question. We can get peace til then.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Judging by your review count, 'Should i start punting or have an affair' would be a more accurate title of the thread.  :rolleyes:
You made my day  :D

Offline Private Parts

Should I leave punting and have an affair with a hot european girl I used to work with?

Depends how deep your pockets are.
Punting you need a post office account.
Affair a lawyer

Offline webpunter

I refer to reply #51
Extract below
"OP you do realise that you have to have an OH to have an affair ?"
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness
 ;) :hi:

Have you tried punting?  Are you married ? it's a prerequisite of having an affair !!
Try both and then come back with your question. We can get peace til then.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MerlinGray

Who's done both?

Not married but LT relationship. Why do we pay? If we need a little something else? That's why I pay. I can find people for sex without paying but having seen the emotional turmoil of a divorce with many kids... jeez no.

Reason I punt is cos relationship first and the sec I can detach a lot. So I think in certain lives you'd be better off not wi civvies?

Online mr.bluesky

Is this ground hog day  :unknown: another posting on the same old or similar topic  :dash:
I think this topic has been analysed to death.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 12:17:24 am by mr.bluesky »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline pantywetter

Punting is less messy.  You can keep it discrete and no bunny boiler is going to turn up at your door.  Most of the times it just business and no broken hearts.

Affairs are a bit more passionate and exciting because the girl wants to fuck you and there are some feelings there.  If you are in a relationship then you are playing with fire and also risk getting hurt yourself. 

So though affairs have potential to hit higher highs, I don’t think they are worth the headfuck.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Punting is less messy.  You can keep it discrete and no bunny boiler is going to turn up at your door.  Most of the times it just business and no broken hearts.

Affairs are a bit more passionate and exciting because the girl wants to fuck you and there are some feelings there.  If you are in a relationship then you are playing with fire and also risk getting hurt yourself. 

So though affairs have potential to hit higher highs, I don’t think they are worth the headfuck.
FFS, why post here and not on the already running thread linked to above.   :dash:

Offline pantywetter

FFS, why post here and not on the already running thread linked to above.   :dash:

That thread was started by some nutcase and most of it doesn’t seem to address the question.  It’s probably the strangest thread I’ve ever read on here in fact.  Feel free to move my post there if you prefer though.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 03:10:18 pm by pantywetter »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
That thread was started by some nutcase and most of it doesn’t seem to address the question.  It’s probably the strangest thread I’ve ever read on here in fact.  Feel free to move my post there if you prefer though.
And what makes you think this one won't go the same way? it's the same subject.

Never mind I'll merge them now.