Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I leave punting and start an affair?  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Tes774952

Should I leave punting and have an affair with a hot european girl I used to work with?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Should I leave punting and have an affair with a hot european girl I used to work with?

How should anyone here know  :dash: :dash:

Offline contentguy

Will you be reviewing the ‘hot european girl’?

Will we miss you?

Online alabama1

Judging by your review count, 'Should i start punting or have an affair' would be a more accurate title of the thread.  :rolleyes:

Online mr.bluesky

Judging by your review count, 'Should i start punting or have an affair' would be a more accurate title of the thread.  :rolleyes:

More like should I start punting and leave some reviews  :unknown:

Offline Tes774952

:lol:

Online RandomGuy99

Could you do a review of the affair with the hot European girl?

Offline Stevelondon

Yes yes and yes again.
It is vital for the sake of all humanity that you have an affair with a hot European girl.
It is actually on a par with "Why are bees so important to mankind"

I am actually terrified that you don't have an affair.

Do let us know if said hot European girl says yes when you ask her if she wants to go out with you.

"Hi, um er, um.....would you like to er um, maybe, er um, only if you want to that is, um er.............forget it"  :lol:

Offline guymids-72

Is half term early this year?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why oh why do we always get them on here, does stupidity come naturally to you or do you have to work at it.  :unknown:

Online Razor Boy

Maybe, maybe not it really depends. If it’s a good idea then do go for it but on the other hand, if it’s not such a good idea I wouldn’t dip my toe in that pool.
It’s really up to you pal. Make a decision, stick with it and it may, or may not, be the best option for you. 
Or you could grow a pair and , as an adult ( I guess) make your own life choice and not treat your life like it’s an episode of “Who wants to be a millionaire “ and ask an uninformed ( of your life)  audience like us.
I’d go 50:50 by the way, but you might want to phone an actual friend.
I hope that helps.

Offline Bonker

Offline Iamforreal

For some reason this made my evening, it's almost 1am and I'm laughing at my laptop  :lol:
As Ricky Gervais once said...
"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

Offline Thephoenix

To punt or not to punt, that is the question:
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep-
No more - and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished . To die, to sleep-
To sleep-perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause.

Hope that helps OP!

Personally, I haven't got a f...ing clue!

Offline banshee121

Look at this attention seeking twat

Offline JontyR

Definitely invite the european girl round. If she's that hot - think of all the savings you can make by not having to put the heating on.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I nominate this to be awarded the most stupid & utterly pointless question in the past 12 months (and believe me, there's been quite a lot of competition) :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 10:43:56 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline akauya

I nominate this to be awarded the most stupid & utterly pointless question in the past 12 months (and believe me, there's been quite a lot of competition) :dash: :dash:

I second that!

Offline trainspotter

Spot on as always, FB

Offline AffAlchemist

When I saw the title of the thread
I knew without looking that he would have zero reviews or worthwhile contributions   :wacko:
In fact you could guarantee it couldn’t you haha
He didn’t disappoint!!!

Offline JustaPunter

Depends really.

Will you be able to get out the house before your mum calls you in for your dinner😂😂

Online mr.bluesky

Depends really.

Will you be able to get out the house before your mum calls you in for your dinner😂😂

Depends whether he's finished his homework first. :D

Offline MrBamboo

I really dont know but maybe you could help me ?
Should I have red onion or tomato on my corned beef sandwich  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

Offline Punterperson1971

This has got to be in top 5 at least of stupidest question to be asked in the last 12 months,it’s definitely the contender for 2023

Offline jseop109

OP I think you should weight up the pros and cons on each side and act accordingly.

You're welcome.

Offline Brompton

I always have tomato but the red onion sounds good, I’ll give that a go next time, mind you I’m partial to corned beef & Branston…….sorry gone off topic probably need to start a new thread.

Back on topic I’m waiting for the OP to tell us what decision he made based on the replies from the members    :timeout:

Offline big-al93

Neither, garlic mayo is the best with corned beef. Tomato only belongs on a sandwich that is going to be eaten straight away.

As for the OP  :unknown: Who knows? Who cares? Will we miss him and his contribution to the site if he leaves punting?  :unknown:

Is it just me that finds his phrasing odd? Can you leave punting? I would have said stop or quit.

Online mr.bluesky

I always have tomato but the red onion sounds good, I’ll give that a go next time, mind you I’m partial to corned beef & Branston…….sorry gone off topic probably need to start a new thread.

Back on topic I’m waiting for the OP to tell us what decision he made based on the replies from the members    :timeout:

You can't beat a bit of Branston pickle on a corn beef sandwich 😋  failing that it has to be brown sauce. Sorry what was the original topic  :unknown:

Offline Brompton

I was on a day off today bored but this thread has peaked my interest, been a while since I peaked too so all good  :thumbsup:

Offline Brompton

The OP has not been on line since last night so he can’t be that desperate for our views   :mad:

Offline sniffer

Is this thread a wind up? Are we taking the bait?

Offline Thephoenix

My old Aunty Edna passed away recently.
She was 100.

When I went to view her in the coffin, I noticed that the undertakers had got mixed up.
We'd asked for her to be dressed in her best suit, but they'd dressed her in a funeral gown.
It appears they'd mixed up the instructions with the lady in the adjacent chapel who was wearing old Edna's suit.

Do you think it would just be easier to ask the undertaker to swap the heads over?

Offline Brompton

Offline Doc Holliday

Do you think it would just be easier to ask the undertaker to swap the heads over?

:lol: ... coffee over keyboard moment.

So did Edna have an affair or am I confused again?

Offline myothernameis

The OP has not been on line since last night so he can’t be that desperate for our views   :mad:

Let see if he logs on tonight, and it seems he travel a bit, and just wonder if he posting from Asia, only the mods can tell us this

Offline Thephoenix

:lol: ... coffee over keyboard moment.

So did Edna have an affair or am I confused again?

Calm down! Calm down!
You're thinking of Fagash Lill again.

This thread may be anavailing but at least it's exercising my chuckle muscles. :rolleyes:

Offline Iceman90

Been there, done that. You’ll get caught eventually. Punting is much easier and less stressful.

Offline Brompton

Own up, who gave him a ‘like?’  :thumbsup:

Offline JustaPunter

Bunch of snowflakes on here.

Clearly with corned beef you have nothing, just butter the two slices of bread😂😂

Offline Brompton

Clearly with corned beef you have nothing, just butter the two slices of bread😂😂
:thumbsdown:
Peasant

Offline myothernameis

What side do we butter our toast on  :D

Offline Brompton

Own up, who gave him a ‘like?’  :thumbsup:
Hells Bells someone has given him a second like now  :dash:

Online theejaculator

Should I leave UK punting and have an affair with a hot european girl I used to work with?

YES PLEASE

Offline Stevelondon

For some reason I just fancy a corned beef sandwich with tomato sauce.  :drinks:

Offline myothernameis

Hells Bells someone has given him a second like now  :dash:

He now got more like than you have  :D :D :sarcastic: