Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Hendon Central  (Read 127348 times)

Offline SamLP

Hey Sam, did they have a sauna n steam room there ? What was the facilities like in general. Peace

No, just massage facilities & showers. Clean place and very friendly girls.

Offline SamLP

i read this more as someone who might be involved in management
and it was something of a disclaimer.

Probably, the member joined a few weeks after this topic was started, maybe they googled their name to see if there were any reviews and only decided to post today. Not a good idea to call me a liar though.

Terry 7 incher

Probably, the member joined a few weeks after this topic was started, maybe they googled their name to see if there were any reviews and only decided to post today. Not a good idea to call me a liar though.

Hi fellas

I can understand why someone from the management would wanna come on here in an attempt to disprove some of the experiences written about. This is supposed to be a legit massage parlour. I liked it. It was clean and relaxing and inviting. Imagine if I had been lucky and wanting to pass on my news to everyone on here. Bragging about a girl sucking my 7 inches and taking my 7 inch sword up her back alley, etc...etc... And suddenly a legit massage parlour becomes labelled a knocking shop or brothel. As well as punters flooding to it, so would the Old Bill. A nice clean establishment gets shut down.

I think in view of the above it might be better to be economical with the truth if someone has had some naughty extras. If someone really wants to know specifics then they should perhaps pm some of the writers on here. What do you reckon? Don't wanna kill the goose that laid the golden egg eh? Shit analogy but you know what I mean.

EroticHeartBeat

It's kinda like your saying ifya find a good place I wana be selfish n keep it too yourself rather than spreader the love around. If it was above board like u sed u wouldn't get extras. Anyways I'm thankfully to any guys who list hood places. Thanks in advance

EroticHeartBeat

Any updates on this place guys like new girls ? I'm thinking of going next weekend. Is Mimi still working there ?

Pitvipper

How far is this place from canary wharf?

Offline Steve2

A long way. Look for Hendon Central on a tube map and then a short walk

fredpunter

46 minutes on the tube according to tfl. Not outrageous, I'm tempted to go there myself.

Offline SamLP

Hi fellas

I can understand why someone from the management would wanna come on here in an attempt to disprove some of the experiences written about. This is supposed to be a legit massage parlour. I liked it. It was clean and relaxing and inviting. Imagine if I had been lucky and wanting to pass on my news to everyone on here. Bragging about a girl sucking my 7 inches and taking my 7 inch sword up her back alley, etc...etc... And suddenly a legit massage parlour becomes labelled a knocking shop or brothel. As well as punters flooding to it, so would the Old Bill. A nice clean establishment gets shut down.

I think in view of the above it might be better to be economical with the truth if someone has had some naughty extras. If someone really wants to know specifics then they should perhaps pm some of the writers on here. What do you reckon? Don't wanna kill the goose that laid the golden egg eh? Shit analogy but you know what I mean.

What this topic shows is that the naughty extras are nowhere near FS or oral. They are out of the question. However, a little extra money or a regular client that the masseuse warms towards may just get a few extras not usually on offer. It's all part of their prerogative. Anyway, I having been there since nor would I like to atm. Would still recommend them.

Pitvipper

Bummer. Any recommendations closer to that location.

Offline punk

about 45-50 minutes, thats how long it takes me to get to hendon central and i dont live too far away from canary wharf.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:53:49 pm by punk »

Offline Jzle

Bummer. Any recommendations closer to that location.

There's at least 3 different massage parlors located in Canary wharf area along with many WGs, just google. Most of the parlors are Chinese girls I think.

Pitvipper

There's at least 3 different massage parlors located in Canary wharf area along with many WGs, just google. Most of the parlors are Chinese girls I think.

Thanks. I looked but wasn't sure I was looking at the right places as I am not familiar with the area. Can you please provide a a suggestion. Thanks.

Offline JamesRockford

Mimi is gorgeous.  But she does talk a lot of bollocks and her massage isn't very thorough.  I paid her £20 for HE and she asked me if I wouldn't mind getting her lunch from the place across the road afterwards.  What am I... a waiter?  I'd pay her for sex but I don't think that she is set up for an incall and probably wouldn't want to cross that boundary given that she is in a fixed location and well known.  She must be quite something in the sack, a real tiger, claws, teeth and all.

Offline SamLP

She must be quite something in the sack, a real tiger, claws, teeth and all.

I've often wondered about that too. She talks dirty and has that look that she gives you that suggests she's waiting to be unleashed.

69asslover

I saw her today. Just get hard thinking of how wet she was. Stripping off those leggings to reveal that ass & thong is amazing

Offline billyrider

Been trying to book Mimi for a few days but she's very very popular. Got to see her today and as always what wonderful session. She has this naughty innocence which just makes me crave her more and more. Pretty, petite and perfect sums her up.  I've not discovered the extent of her skills maybe because I'm too passive or more than likely tight.

69asslover

Saw Mimi today.  Had a wonderful time. She is cute, gorgeous, fit, phenomenally sensual and sexy, and oh yes massages well.

Offline SamLP

Haven't been back although it seems Mimi is definitely the popular one at the place. Maybe when I'm all sexed out and in need of a massage I will pay a visit.

69asslover

Out of interest what would you expect to pay for full sex at a parlour?

Offline punk

Out of interest what would you expect to pay for full sex at a parlour?

your ass.

Offline Timmytum

Thanks for the recommendation, Sam LP will try & book Mimi. What is it £80 for an hour for the most frills?

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the recommendation, Sam LP will try & book Mimi. What is it £80 for an hour for the most frills?

An hours massage is £40 or £25 for half an hour. Any extras you can discuss and agree with Mimi. She may ask for £40 to go fully naked plus HE. If you can negotiate down go for it. Ask her what you can do. It may be better to try and get this done as soon as you want rather than wait until there are 10 minutes left of the massage. With Maria, she's naked from the beginning of the b2b session, but as this is a parlour the process is different.

Offline punk

Offline SamLP

maria work at the same place?

No, she works in Edgware. Was discussed in a previous topic but continued here. Sorry for the confusion.
This is her profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£60 for half hr or £80 hr b2b. Well recommended.

Offline Rupert

Unusually see Mimi or Vivin here but wanted a change so went for Linda. Have to say was a amazing time I had she doesn't hold back (no fs obviously). I now thinking other girls here must be just as good, I ve seen Meow but looks like in her 40's so didn't do it for me but there is few others never tried. So I any one has please share I think Lisa and Nicole never seen them....

Offline Timmytum

I saw Vivian on Monday. Best nipples at a parlour, enjoyed sucking them. Everything except FS +BJ - good massage as well, can tell she is experienced.
Sounds like Mimi has competition. I'll have to try Linda as well and share my experience.

Offline Timmytum

No, she works in Edgware. Was discussed in a previous topic but continued here. Sorry for the confusion.
This is her profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£60 for half hr or £80 hr b2b. Well recommended.

Thanks SamLP

Offline Rupert

Has any one been to new Thai place in Cricklewood, wondering if it is similar to Sala Thai .

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Has any one been to new Thai place in Cricklewood, wondering if it is similar to Sala Thai .

Deffo of interest if anyone can provide some intel

Offline Jayxxxxx

As this place seemed to be highly recommended I thought I'd give it a go today as I love a good massage, my massage was with Mae who is maybe late 30's with a slim frame, really loved the Thai massage that nearly sent me to sleep, then the question "would your friend like a massage" as she strokes it, hell yeah, "that'll be £20" I'll give give ya £10, ok, cool, let me caress under top and feel breasts and rub vag through leggings, wow what a happy ending, caught her by surprise, shot me load over her top, oops sorry,

Would  I return : yep

Offline SamLP

As this place seemed to be highly recommended I thought I'd give it a go today as I love a good massage, my massage was with Mae who is maybe late 30's with a slim frame, really loved the Thai massage that nearly sent me to sleep, then the question "would your friend like a massage" as she strokes it, hell yeah, "that'll be £20" I'll give give ya £10, ok, cool, let me caress under top and feel breasts and rub vag through leggings, wow what a happy ending, caught her by surprise, shot me load over her top, oops sorry,

Would  I return : yep

Nice one Jay :thumbsup:

Offline 76shen

I'm go visit the place this week, to see if it's any good. I will get back once i get the details.

Offline 76shen

Quote from: ravi link=topic=36074.msg606301#msg60630ad ate=1420587663

Want there today for 1 hour massage,  paid money to a fit looking thai girl. looked like she was the one in charge. I was hoping I would get her, but no luck got a older women in her 40s. want in to room and layed on the bed naked. I don't bother with the towel, I leave that up to them. she came in didn't put the towel on me. just started massaging my lags, then i felt her hand brushing against my cock a number of times. even when doing my back her hand  would keep slide down between my lags trying to give me an hard on. but I was too tired. but I'm sure she would do it, if i wanted He. not to sure about b2b. wouldn't mind having massage from the girl in charge she's fit.  :wacko: please let me know if anyone gets lucky.

Offline SamLP

I drove past it yesterday on my way to Paddington and saw a man sitting at the reception. It put me off going there on the way back, and the man was still there when I drove back a couple of hours later.

Offline 76shen

I drove past it yesterday on my way to Paddington and saw a man sitting at the reception. It put me off going there on the way back, and the man was still there when I drove back a couple of hours later.

yeah, i saw him sitting there when I came out of the room after massage. not sure if he's the manager or just works at reception.

Huckleberry

I've visited Sala Thai about 8 times now in the past 4 months and found every visit enjoyable besides my last visit with Mimi.
She had a cold and was working.  Soon after my half hour massage only left with her flu bugs too, completely complimentary.
She asked if I required any extras after 15 minutes into a fairly mundane massage and after reading positive reviews by SamLP thought she might be better at extras,  but asked for £50 for nude massage and little touches.
Passed on this expensive offer as had excellent experiences with May, Linda and more delightful Nicole who was already booked for 2 hours when I called hence tried Mimi.
With all of the above, I've had 1 hour of blissful massage with seriously enjoyable H.E. this is extra £20 but normall give £30 or £40 on top of standard £45 hour massage fee.
Place is clean, smells fresh of lemon grass and provide towel and slippers for a quick electric shower that is fine post massage until you get home for real shower.
Who is expert with their hands in play mode, I hear you ask ?
Drum roll......Nicole and May.
Recommend this place for above but if you need more than this, then look elsewhere.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi guys,

Does anyone know or recommend a place like this found in South London or further south??

Thanks

Jay

Offline 76shen

indulgence. not far from Clapham Junction £40.00 one hour massage. they have steam / sauna, very clean place, quite a few girls working there some of them will do HE and maybe more.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Cheers Shen for info on indulgence will try later this week,

However visited salah this morning,

Massage- fantastic deep tissue
Extras- HE- very mechanical,
Visit Lisa again - for a massage yes, extras NO

I can confirm no strange dude on reception today anyway lol, massage (deep tissue)done by Lisa £40 hr which I really enjoyed and over half way through she started the accidental touches to balls, gooch and bum while I was laying on my front, which became awkward with a raging boner, then asked me to turn round and then offered extras HE £20, toppless HE £30 nude HE £40, tried bartering for topless HE for £20 but rufused, so just went for HE with the proviso I can touch at least, let me rub everywhere over clothes but pulled away when going under top.

Don't think I was in the best bargaining position with my raging boner as that decided to get HE while brain was saying leave it, dam you boner you won again.

Lisa is late 30's early 40's petite with fake tits (they were rock hard), obviously Asian, really nice bright red lipstick, face a bit girl next door.

Jay

Huckleberry

Jay ~ I think the girls have consolidated their extras prices like a union so now rests on their looks and performance.
Best try Nicole when she returns from her holidays. Lovely smooth skin and no attitude like Lisa and Mimi.
If you like older, try May.
Lastly no blokes work at Sala Thai but refering to place in
Cricklewood just opened up called Siam massage.
This place is strictly thai massage only but really superb at it.
Trust this helps.
Huck.

Offline 76shen

you can try this place in Balham. some of the girls do HE. and give good massage, also have steam/sauna. changing room on the door it said man but when i opened it, there were two women getting dressed.

Offline Rupert

you can try this place in Balham. some of the girls do HE. and give good massage, also have steam/sauna. changing room on the door it said man but when i opened it, there were two women getting dressed.

Hi mate which girls do extra, names please and roughly price and how good.

Offline 76shen

Quote from: rawasink=topic=36074.msg639870#msg639870 date=1423572360
Hi mate which girls do extra, names please and roughly price and how good.

i saw a Brazilian woman and paid £20 for HE. she also offered b2b - £40. Sorry didn't get her name. yes she was good. I've heard these girls charmaine, vicky, maria, all do HE 

Offline BillGoldberg

I was at Sala Thai yesterday
Wanted to see Nicole but she was busy, the receptionist at the time had great boobs but was a rude, miserable cow so definitely didn't fancy her. I think she was Mimi but not 100% sure on that (short, mature, great knockers, abrupt manner)

Opted for May instead as it was stated earlier that her HR is excellent, and yep, damn right they were !

Also sweet, friendly, perfect attitude really, and knows her way around a dick
Not a looker, mature, but an astonishingly good ass for someone who I'd guess is mid 40s, lovely skin and very nicely enhanced breasts
An easy recommendation from me
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:46:48 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Speed Racer

I went last week as its quite local to me....

Saw Gift I believe who was quite good looking and actually gave a really good massage which I was in need of. Was offered the extras which I partook and it was a satisfying ending, if a little mechanical.

Don't really get the whole "feel over the clothes" thing which I was also offered. Cant see the point if they're not remotely enjoying it.....

Good massage, but the price adds up and there are too many to see on the HL.... might go back at some point...

milfhunter

I wanna visit by the weekend.
Does anyone know if Vivienne works still there?
Im in doubt between Vivienne and Nicolle....any advise?

keithykins

Hi, i havent been to Sala Thai before, im new to this. Can someone tell me the format ? do I take my pants off ? is that a sign that I want a wank ? it sounds like Nicole is a  good bet, how old s she & what does she look like ?