Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliyahh69 - Outcall - Avoid  (Read 1634 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6720729) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall £two hundred fucking pounds for an hour!
Meet was at the end of September.
Been a while since I’d punted and woke with the urge. She was showing as available. Way way way more than I would normally pay but as I hadn’t punted for a while and… fancied the look of her. Went with it.
Seriously! Enough to put me off punting.
She arrived and initially I was quite taken, pretty Pakistan Asian, late 30’s. Sorted the paperwork and she disappeared to the bathroom for 5 mins, at £200 per hour that’s £16 fucking quid for her to have a pee!
Chatted for a maybe 10 - 15 mins , she bored me silly, talking about an ex in London!
I suggested we head for the bedroom.
She got undressed. Pics on profile must be old, no way she’s a size 8, fat tummy and saggy tits.
Went for a kiss, turned her head. She gave me about 1 min of OWO claiming I am too big. BS!! Never been told that before, I’m average at best.
She suggested mish, I wanted CG, oh you’re too big! WTF!
Settled on doggy! Went in slow expecting her to be super tight! She wasn’t, at all.
Banged away for 5 mins. Oh yeah, you come for me baby! Total crap.
Banged away for another few mins and finally came in the bag.
She immediately checked her phone, oh we’re out of time.
She was dressed and out of the door in 2 minutes. I checked my watch, still 10 mins left!
But, was glad she’d fucked off.
Worse fuck I’ve had in a long time.
Avoid this one

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review.

Had this one on my HL for some time now but never arranged a meet as she was always on the move.  I think I recall her prices went to 400 notes for the hour at one point  :dash:

Anyway, thanks for the warning off my list she goes  :hi:

Offline viper13

Oh, and her profile has gone, must have been reading your review  :lol:

Offline KeriY

Sounds very like this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272572.0

And that profile disappeared straight after my review.