Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ria - Bradford. TOFTT (Wish I hadn't)  (Read 1365 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5308288) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline KeriY

External Link/Members Only

A quick review as there is nothing else up about this lady.

First off - if it looks to good to be true, it probably is, so I sort of blame myself. 

The pictures on the profile are not the lady I met.  The lady is pleasant enough to chat to, comms were easy for arranging a short notice booking, nice face, but quite a tummy and not at all toned body (a bit dumpy might be a bit rude but you get the idea).  Age about right (30).

No french kissing, lips stayed very tightly closed throughout, so not a gfe experience.  OWO, but not with much enthusiasm.  She did appear to like having her pussy licked and doggy was fun, but anything that was intimate was endured not enjoyed.

If this was a £60, 30min Bradford quickie I'd have still been disappointed.  At £150ph it was well below par.

Offline TheMurloc

Sorry to read this was hoping to line this Indian lass up for my world tour bucket list, h for a good Indian/Paki lass in a 50mile radius of Sheffield!

Only real good looking prospect doesn’t see anyone well endowed gents. Thinking I may have to go to the subcontinent lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:03:02 am by TheMurloc »

Offline KeriY

Sorry to read this was hoping to line this Indian lass up for my world tour bucket list, h for a good Indian/Paki lass in a 50mile radius of Sheffield!

Only real good looking prospect doesn’t see anyone well endowed gents. Thinking I may have to go to the subcontinent lol

Yeah - but trust me, save your money.

Offline Joker121