Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney is coming back  (Read 2071 times)

Slippery when wet

Yabba dabba do, she coming back to wales 20/8 to 3/9
See there is a god, book early to avoid disappointment  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline ampersand

Hopefully at her old rate of £120 ph.

Slippery when wet

Offline ampersand

I thought someone said on a review file that she had gone up to £140.  It must be some devious misinformation perpetrator.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:37:41 am by aardvark »

SeekingtheTruth

I thought someone said on a review file that she had gone up to £140.  It must be some devious misinformation perpetrator.

It did go up but I put that down to dynamic pricing. Glad she will be £120 again. Shame I may not be around on those dates  :(

Offline biker-boy

Advisory note - make sure she lets you know her change of phone number (saves you ringing and texting her umpteen times on the day, and days before, just to get no answer), to give you precise directions to the place where she's operating from (saves you half a mile of walking around the wrong blocks), and to ensure that the security gate operates properly, all of which might ultimately make you too late and stressed to fulfill your dream booking!
Just advisory, though.

Slippery when wet

Hopefully she will be back by morrison's which was easy enough to park and find  :kissgirl:

Offline biker-boy

Which, having done my research, is where I was parked 40 (forty) minutes before kick-off - patiently then impatiently then frantically making attempts to get some response from her. 

Salt

Which, having done my research, is where I was parked 40 (forty) minutes before kick-off - patiently then impatiently then frantically making attempts to get some response from her.

Haha......

I'm not the only one then.....

Salt

Haha......

I'm not the only one then.....

Elaborate, please.

That likes to be organised and be onsite early....

Offline biker-boy

Oh, right. I thought you were referring to the fact that you might also have been let down by her!

Salt

Oh, right. I thought you were referring to the fact that you might also have been let down by her!

She stood you up?

Offline biker-boy

I refer you back to my 'opening' comment. All the clues are there.
Sorry to sound miffed. It could be that I still am.  :mad:

Salt

Apologies  :hi: didn't re-read properly

Offline biker-boy

No need to apologise; although at least you have.

Gentlemanly courtesy restricts me from repeating what I really want to say about her, conscious of the fact that she's THE favourite at the moment. End of whinge!

longballs

I'm not that familiar with Cardiff, how far away is she from the town center?  A taxi ride?

Offline PuntingPete

Like I said on the other thread, probably different prices for different areas. If she was in Merthyr you wouldn't expect to pay the same if you were in Knightsbridge  ;)

I'm not that familiar with Cardiff, how far away is she from the town center?  A taxi ride?

Assuming she is using the same apartments, they are down Cardiff Bay. Yes definitly a taxi ride although a bus would no doubt drop you by Morrisons which would be fine.  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

No need to apologise; although at least you have.

Gentlemanly courtesy restricts me from repeating what I really want to say about her, conscious of the fact that she's THE favourite at the moment. End of whinge!

Fuck it, just say it. What's the point of a punters forum if not to share info with fellow punters?

Are you really that worried what people you've never met will say? And don't forget Admin gave out a nice warning to white knights on the Madlin moon thread.

Offline PuntingPete

Fuck it, just say it. What's the point of a punters forum if not to share info with fellow punters?

Are you really that worried what people you've never met will say? And don't forget Admin gave out a nice warning to white knights on the Madlin moon thread.

I'm no inspector Clouseau but at a rough guess:

Britney changed her phone no. and failed to tell biker boy. He arrived early but could not contact her because he only had her old no. Eventually when he got hold of her he walked around in circles trying to find her apartment. He also had trouble getting in the security gate.
All this caused him to be stressed and to late to fulfill the appointment. 

Close biker boy? ;)

Offline biker-boy

'STT', I get your point, 'gentlemanly courtesy' means I'll hold back on the swear words. You should know that my over-riding reason, after much deliberation, for my submitting a 'negative' was due to Madlin Gate. I could have done the WK/fluffy thing and said nothing, and maybe in the past I wouldn't have. Like a well-trained and obedient little punter I followed the 'rules'; she didn't. Consequently, I wasted much planning, time and money due to her inability to communicate properly. Trust me, there would have been nothing more I would have liked than to have experienced Brittney, (I was more excited in the two weeks from booking to kick-off than I have been in ages) but I've been let down enough times in my punting days to allow myself to be kow-towed by a pro$$ie!
I honestly thought there were enough pointers in my 'opener' to get the point across - maybe I was being too obscure. My apologies.

'PP' - you're a very astute Clouseau.

SeekingtheTruth

'STT', I get your point, 'gentlemanly courtesy' means I'll hold back on the swear words. You should know that my over-riding reason, after much deliberation, for my submitting a 'negative' was due to Madlin Gate. I could have done the WK/fluffy thing and said nothing, and maybe in the past I wouldn't have. Like a well-trained and obedient little punter I followed the 'rules'; she didn't. Consequently, I wasted much planning, time and money due to her inability to communicate properly. Trust me, there would have been nothing more I would have liked than to have experienced Brittney, (I was more excited in the two weeks from booking to kick-off than I have been in ages) but I've been let down enough times in my punting days to allow myself to be kow-towed by a pro$$ie!
I honestly thought there were enough pointers in my 'opener' to get the point across - maybe I was being too obscure. My apologies.

'PP' - you're a very astute Clouseau.

If you had said everything you wanted to say in the first list then why allude to that you wanted to say more?

Slippery when wet

Yes those apartments can be difficult to navigate, but as long as she's in the same place when she comes back it's worth the effort :yahoo:
Park in morrisons, head towards the Bellway development and it's on the left, simples :cool:
Bristol wasn't so easy mind, I was first to see her when she arrived, early bird & worm etc. I found the apartment easily enough but there were 2 girls on the reception and asked where I was going, I said apartment 62 or whatever it was, and they asked for the name of the person, I've had this happen to me once before and it fucked that appointment up totally, so I was semi prepared and said I was coming to view something I was bidding on eBay and so didn't know the proper name, only their log on name, so could they please buzz the flat and let miss Brittany that I was in the lobby.
It's much easier when these touring girls stop in hotels, Kylie for you always does hotels, it's so simple

Offline ampersand

Saiid I was coming to view something I was bidding on eBay and so didn't know the proper name, only their log on name, so could they please buzz the flat and let miss Brittany that I was in the lobby.

Brilliant.

That is definitely one to remember.

Slippery when wet

Well you know what they say 'up there for thinking, down there for sucking'

Offline biker-boy

Advisory note - make sure she lets you know her change of phone number (saves you ringing and texting her umpteen times on the day, and days before, just to get no answer), to give you precise directions to the place where she's operating from (saves you half a mile of walking around the wrong blocks), and to ensure that the security gate operates properly, all of which might ultimately make you too late and stressed to fulfill your dream booking!
Just advisory, though.