Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade ryhope  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Naughty mackem

Quick meeting today 15 min incall advertised as ryhope but actually in silksworth.
Not the lady in the photos and should of walked but for sake of £30 I thought with my balls and went for it anyway.
Straight in and straight down to business, quick suck and lick of my balls and then on with the Mac, what followed was quick fuck in mish, somehow managed to get myself to cum as she really wasn’t doing it for me. Finished cleaned up and clothes on all in and out in 20 mins.
Verdict won’t return but don’t feel a loss as only £30 so price is what has got this down as a neutral.

Online Kev3773

Saw her profile last week and contacted her, went by Abby at the time, noticed over the next few days she kept changing her photos and her name but the wording remained the same, I was sure she was fake so never went ahead.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who is it?? what photos?? what advert??   :unknown:

Offline Naughty mackem

Sorry not very good with technology so not sure how to post the like, but she goes by “jade independent” on vista street

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
Sorry hadn't realised there was no link in review. Sarah the name in link is another one she goes by.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 08:59:49 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Naughty mackem

Yes that’s the one, but definitely not the woman in pictures

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline baresi

i'm sure i read a report about a neighbour confronting a punter at her Ryhope base a few year ago

Online Kev3773

i'm sure i read a report about a neighbour confronting a punter at her Ryhope base a few year ago

Are you not thinking of Jasmine who worked in a similar area, there was an incident outside hers a while ago. She was a mess and ended up in jail a couple of years ago  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

I recall reading a similar report several times over a couple of weeks  :rolleyes:

Offline Punter007

Is this this the Jodie Mandy Lauren one?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=r36tdsvhdm6831iebrmkbuo8sk&topic=342687.0

Yeah, that's her. Worst sexual experience of my life - see my review  :scare:

Goes by several names, photos aren't her, so definitely one to avoid!

Offline snooker

I’ve seen this one and every week she changes her name and puts other photos on which are not her.
It’s bargain basement for sure.It’s not discreet and I was on hot bricks as she told me she had trouble with neighbours.The only positive is the price.
As for the other one in the area Jasmine she is a ex jailbird and another to avoid

Offline baresi

Thought a link to my review might be helpful

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318969.0

aye that's the review i was on about with notes on windscreens  cheers

Offline tynetunnel

On the plus side the OP got longer than he paid for. Assuming that is a positive point… :D

Offline snooker

She’s on again today under the name Beth and photos that are not her again