External Link/Members OnlySaw Vanessa a few months ago.
Was at a whim one evening and it was pretty late. Options were quite slim at the time and saw Vanessa's green light on. Sent her a text and got a prompt reply. Regular comms followed after that to ask about services, etc. Once everything was confirmed got my slot secured for an hour and off I went. She was based in the JQ at the time, nice and tidy apartment, fit for purpose. As I met Vanessa I was happy with what I saw.
I'd describe her as exactly what you see in her pics. She was wearing no or minimal makeup. Matching lingerie set on. I'd say she's her advertised age and stats on her profile are accurate. Only difference was when I saw Vanessa; her hair was straight as opposed to curly in her current pics.
Got the payment out the way (£120) and Vanessa grabbed me a drink. Asked if I could take a shower and was handed a fresh towel to do so. After I had freshened up, walked back into the bedroom to see Vanessa lying there and waiting for me. She had a smile on her face and looked sexy. Started off with some DFK and a good amount of mutual touching. Vanessa then took her lingerie off and we carried on for a bit with some more DFK.
Through all the kissing and touching I had gotten hard quick and Vanessa asked if I wanted some OWO. As I lay back she got between my legs and began. Was a decent enough BJ, she took instruction well throughout and even gave my balls some attention when asked. This lasted a short while and I wanted to get my mouth on that tight body of hers so, she lay down and I started off by working those pert tits of hers with my mouth. Thereafter, went down on her and she was okay for me to touch her pussy just no fingers inside. Tasted nice and fresh. Was down there a short while before I decided on fucking her.
Rubber on and began with missionary. Her pussy felt good. Fucked her for a little bit with some kissing mixed in. Asked if she wanted to ride me and she happily obliged. Vanessa was good on top and her peachy arse was nice to hold onto. Felt those pert tits of hers too. Before too long she switched to reverse cowgirl and her arse was a nice sight as she rode me. This went on for a bit, Vanessa then switched back to cowgirl. I fucked her from underneath as she leaned forward and filled the bag. Had a little cleanup and then was asked if I wanted a massage.
I lay forward and Vanessa proceeded to massage me. Was a decent enough massage and I nearly fell asleep! Then opted to chill for a bit between rounds, hug and chat. Her English is decent and she spoke a lot of Hungary. I did jokingly say "you look more Romanian" she laughed and replied "I'm not fucking Romanian!" Think she gets that a lot. But, she was chilled and not the moody or serious type. After a little chit-chat she wanked me off and got me hard again; then started giving me some more OWO.
After my fill of OWO, got another rubber on and suggested doggy. Vanessa positioned herself on all fours and off I went! Her peachy arse again looked good in this position, it was fun to spank and grab onto whilst fucking her. Doggy lasted a short while and she can take a good pounding! To finish off I went for missionary again, fucked her and then found myself tiring out so, decided to lie on my back and let Vanessa finish me off by hand. She put a nice bit of baby oil on my cock and soon bought me to a finish!
Had another cleanup, got dressed and left. All-in-all was a decent booking and I was happy she accommodated that late too. I've noticed she's not been around for a couple of months although, when she's back I'll keep her as a backup option.