Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best lie told you by a WG  (Read 5030 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
"Best BJ on AW" - If you like handjobs...
"Tightest pussy on AW" - It was like a clown's car...
"ohh baby I'm cumming" - Trust me, she wasn't.
"That's nice aftershave" - It was Right Guard.

thewonderingdick

Not had a boyfriend for 5 years!

Offline gorge

"my boyfriends a multi-millionaire" - so that why you sucking a fat blokes cock in a seedy flea ridden bedsit?

Offline punk

Not had a boyfriend for 5 years!

Now i am sucking and barebacking my pimps cock

Offline threechilliman

After shagging one WG, the post-shag chat moved on to some of the things I like to do that most men hate. She turned to me and said "You're the perfect man" to which I replied "shall we give my wife a ring and see if she agrees?"

We both laughed......

tcm

Offline punk

you have a lovely cock. another prossie one: your just right not too be big not too small.

Tony Montana

I think the most used lie has to be "I only do this job because I love sex, Its not about the money at all"  If that was true they would not be charging for it.

Yes they may well like sex most of the time but it is like every other job and done for the money first and foremost

I quite like the job I do, but I wouldn't do it for free.  I have to pay the mortgage somehow.

I guess that's the difference between the WGs who are just doing it for the money and those who enjoy the job.  The former are like  the Tesco cashiers, McDonalds servers, Cleaners etc who just work for money.  The latter are the ones who enjoy it, rather than merely tolerating it.

Offline Boundless

"my boyfriends a multi-millionaire" - so that why you sucking a fat blokes cock in a seedy flea ridden bedsit?

:D :D :D :D

Offline Blowmehappy

AW Q&A:
Do you smoke?
No.

Half an hour before the meet she texted to ask for a favour.  To buy her a packet of fags on my way.  I had seen her once before and was feeling a bit fluffy so happily obliged.