Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Willow  (Read 4418 times)

11 review(s) for Cute Chloe-x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

moonraker

My first review, so be gentle  :)

Went to see Chloe a couple of weeks back. External Link/Members Only

She's young and hot. From Liverpool, and a student. She's based over in Salford Quays, near media city, in a fairly modern building, which is used by at least one other girl too. I asked for anal which even though she charges extra for I managed to get for the same price. Soon learned why though as the first thing she said to me was that she was on her period  :scare: I figured what the hell as I was only really interested in shagging her arse anyway.

She did a lot of nervous talking at the start and for a few mins I thought maybe this was all a scam, but she soon got her kit off to reveal a super slim body with small tits. The knickers stayed on and what ensued was some fairly passionate, horny and awkward sex. She _really_ wanted an orgasm and I  discovered that she fucking loved a finger up her arse. Then on with the rubber and some fairly decent attempts at slipping it in. Didn't help that she had hardly any lube. Wasn't the best angle for anal and the whole period thing was really mucking things up. So some more anal play on her to the point where my finger gave up through sheer exhaustion. And then I was rewarded with an amazing OWO and swallow.

So, to summarise, great girl, don't expect immaculate, but fucking horny and I left with a smile on my face. I'd see her again for sure.

infoseeker

Soon learned why though as the first thing she said to me was that she was on her period  :scare: I figured what the hell as I was only really interested in shagging her arse anyway.

Thanks for the review.

Being vagina and not an anal man this would have been a big massive negative for me ie presumably she took the booking without telling you!
Glad you had a decent punt though.

I have seen Chloe Willow and she does get a big massive negative for me for other reasons but inaccordance with some of the things you have touched upon in your positive review, will review if I get the chance and post a link here.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:52:28 pm by infoseeker »

Offline The Special One

Cheers for the review, Chloe is on my radar for a future meeting, she defo looks my type, will report back soon!

infoseeker

Cheers for the review, Chloe is on my radar for a future meeting, she defo looks my type, will report back soon!

The Special One
Lookswise she is my type as well!

She is a Northern Babe
Sammie Babe
External Link/Members Only

I would suggest you wait for my review before punting with her.
The key problem with her is she is thick as shit so although she has the looks she struggles with the other side of job, particularly important if you book her as an independent that is as Chloe Willow.
For example I honestly think she doesn't know how to tell the time.
She is reported to have turned up to meets without a condom (due to forgetting to bring one) I have heard this from punters and a working girl who worked closely with her at Northern Babes.
There is more to say on this but there are plenty of girls who look like her lookswise but aren't thick as shit like here or are available to book through an agency so their thickness will have less of an impact on your punt.

For example see this review by bigbilly22
Helena Babe Northern Babes 19yr Slim Petite Spanish Blonde
Ask bigbilly22 he knows the Northern Babes better then any other person on the face of the planet Earth.

Offline The Special One

I usually contact first time girls on the day of the punt, roughly 3 hours prior, usually by text to confirm that they are working that day and confirm what services they like, recently got a big thing for DFK, OWO and CIM, so any fit girls who do those for me, are going towards the top of my list straight away. I like to book new girls for 30 mins to see if we're compatible and to see how enthusiastic she is with me, and if she does the things she says she was going to do, I might even go for the full hour! Not really fussed how smart she is matey, just wanna make sure we're both relaxed, have a laugh, some fun times and great memories!

infoseeker

Not really fussed how smart she is matey, just wanna make sure we're both relaxed, have a laugh, some fun times and great memories!

Hi The Special One

Will all due respect to a contributing newcomer on the North West boards, I think you are missing the point.

as the first thing she said to me was that she was on her period

She is so thick she might forget to mention that she is on her period when she meets you. (Like in this Positive Review above)
Then you'll have plenty of time to relax, have a laugh etc. (And it'll be an expensive relax and laugh)

The more punts you have with Adultwork Independents the more you'll realise that it is difficult for a girl as thick as shit to manage what is effectively her own business girls who are thick as her are best booked through an agency not as Independents.

I will be planning to post my review soon since as well as being Thick as Shit, her service and attitude was poor, face was a let down, facilities at location poor though body was as expected (apart from the rash above her vagina - though that'll probably have cleared by now).

Hope that clarifies
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:11:06 pm by infoseeker »

Offline The Special One

Ok cheers for the reply Infoseeker, point taken mate, from my previous experiences thats why I only book on the day for 30 mins with any new girl I see for the first time, I always leave the door open to extend for 30 mins, I don't want to commit the extra half an hour (£40) if the punt is going pear shaped which i normally know within 5 minutes of the punt. I usually just send a text along the line of, Hi, I'm looking to book a 30 min incall today, is DFK, OWO and CIM included in the incall price? she'll say yes, then when I arrive I say again face to face is sex protected, DKF, OWO and CIM included for the £80 etc, if you changes her mind I'll walk away, if not then I hand the money over and take a shower, happy days! Previously I haven't done that, I went to see a polish girl Abby Sexy last month, but got switched to a blonde girl who was defo not 18, she was decent facially but she had alots of tattoos, found out she is Natasha late 20's i'd say from there group, really poor punt, wasn't interested, clock watcher, no dfk, no owo. In hindsight I should of walked away but was really horny at the time as the weather was so hot! lol

infoseeker

Hi The Special One,

You sound like the a Positive Proactive Punter, willing to share and learn, you are on right forum for sure.
Thanks for your contributions on the review threads so far.
Please consider writing a review yourself and that would be particularly value adding if you have seen a girl who hasn't been mentioned on the forum yet.

Your tactic of booking for 30mins first and extending is generally a good way of managing risk, I'd have been better of doing that with Chloe Willow so I'd have wasted less then £120.

I went to see a polish girl Abby Sexy last month, but got switched to a blonde girl who was defo not 18, she was decent facially but she had alots of tattoos, found out she is Natasha late 20's i'd say from there group, really poor punt, wasn't interested, clock watcher, no dfk, no owo. In hindsight I should of walked away but was really horny at the time as the weather was so hot! lol

Abby Sexy and Natasha work as part of a Polish Group rather then as pure Independents.
Some Quality Info for you regarding that Group on this thread.
Manchester Polish Group - Sexy Switchers
Any further Info relating to them or the Group please post on that thread, please consider reposting the expereince that you have posted above again on that thread it will help people to find it should they need it.

Thanks

infoseeker

I will be planning to post my review soon since as well as being Thick as Shit, her service and attitude was poor, face was a let down, facilities at location poor though body was as expected (apart from the rash above her vagina - though that'll probably have cleared by now).

Negative Review now posted
Chloe Willow Adultwork English Early 20s Slim Petite Shit Attitude Disorganised
Judge for yourself the value of this "Positive" Review above.

Offline threechilliman

Negative Review now posted
Chloe Willow Adultwork English Early 20s Slim Petite Shit Attitude Disorganised
Judge for yourself the value of this "Positive" Review above.

Are we to deduce from this that we should all judge girls on your reviews alone?

tcm

Offline The Special One

Ok thanks for the review Infoseeker, I still think I 'm gonna take a calculated risk with a 30 min punt though based on her pics/likes list, but will take into account your detailed review, so I can minimise her messing me about etc. However, if at any point she messes me about, I'm gonna put plan B, C, D or E into action whilst I'm in Manchester (Patty/Lilly young/Helena/Polish Amy) lol

VOLPONE

Chloe Willow probably one of the thickest girls I've ever 'come across' but the thickness kinda goes with the scouse accent I find so if you are looking for a 'typical thick scouse tart' punt , should fit the bill.

The apartment is a tip. Take a black bin bag or something to lay your clothes on top of would be my advice.

Saw her at Northern Babes a while back when her OWO was tentative and poor quality, Subsequent visits to her as an indi revealed considerable improvements in that regard. Enthusiastic swallower - not uncommon with scousers , mothers' often tell their daughters to swallow as it might be the only hot meal all week !

Would I see her again? Certainly not at that shitty Salford Quays flat. Maybe elsewhere if I really wanted an authentic 'scouse experience'.

infoseeker

Hi VOLPONE

Some quality observations there on Liverpool girls.
If you would like an authentic scouse experience please see here that girl will give you a proper Liverpool blowjob, one hand will be reaching for your wallet.  :lol:

infoseeker

Are we to deduce from this that we should all judge girls on your reviews alone?

Come off it tcm, you know what I mean the more reviews the better, the more Info the better, obviously this particular review isn't as detailed and thorough as for example yours which are then worth more but it'd still be helpful to someone wanting to see Chloe Willow for example I have no experience and inclination in sticking it into her shit hole but moonraker did... in fact he had no choice about that.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:04:10 am by infoseeker »

infoseeker

Ok thanks for the review Infoseeker, I still think I 'm gonna take a calculated risk with a 30 min punt though based on her pics/likes list, but will take into account your detailed review, so I can minimise her messing me about etc. However, if at any point she messes me about, I'm gonna put plan B, C, D or E into action whilst I'm in Manchester (Patty/Lilly young/Helena/Polish Amy) lol

Hi The Special One,

Glad you were able to come up with a Plan B, C, D, E from the Info on the North West Forum.  :thumbsup:
Great choices by the way, we appear to have a similar taste.
In honesty I'd be suprised and you'd be lucky if you don't get the traffic on the way from Liverpool excuse (that means to say I can't tell the time) etc so you'll probably end up moving to B, C, D, E

What I would say though is if you are liking Chloe Willow for her looks a close and better alternative is another ex-Northern Babe
TheOriginalTammyBabe
External Link/Members Only
She has a similar body in my opinion better, similar attractiveness with face in my opinion better and she provides an excellent service.
I will be planning to review her in future and will link in here.  In the meantime if you need Info on her to make her into a Plan A PM me.

DaddyJohn

I have recently seen Chloe - luckily I hadn't seen these comments.
I had a great time. Chloe has a great figure if you like schoolgirl roleplay stuff and despite it only being a 30 minute appointment we went for it big time.
Chloe was enthusiastic and came twice for me (she convinced me anyway - she has very good pelvic muscle control if she was faking)
Perhaps you saw her on a bad day?
Definitely worth a visit
DJ

infoseeker

Perhaps you saw her on a bad day?

The reviewer on this thread saw her on a period day, she had neglected to tell him that before he got there....  :thumbsdown:
Instead she offered up her ass instead, he seemed to think that made up for it and more, if it had been me I would have been  :scare: at the sight of it, never would I stick it in a wgs ass and I'd be pretty damn annoyed if I turned up and she was on a a period day, I'd call that bad day for all.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:14:40 am by infoseeker »