Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAlexaaaHot - Marylebone  (Read 3055 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6176503) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a very enjoyable meeting with this lady. Easy to book and her apartment is easy to find, same basement flat as Naughty Emma.

The lady is the one from the pictures if you can see through all the airbrushing!! She is a slutty looking Rom with a nice curvy body, round ass, large tattoo as pictured, pumped up lips, and natural tits (slight droop, some stretch marks). She is very friendly from the get go!!

The action was really good. Starting with some kissing and it's nice tongues. She was nicely presented in lingerie but I got her out of that very quickly. She is pretty great at sucking cock, I did not pay extra for OWO so it is with condom. She has some baby oil so I pour this over her tits and have some fun with them, eating her puss while doing it. I think we then went back to OW and me fingering her but it's a bit of a blur at this point!!

Sex was really enjoyable and energetic and we went through a few positions, standing up, on the bed. A highlight was doing her doggystyle while pouring more baby oil on her ass 🍆🍑

Good SP, will return.
30 minutes £80

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Duron

How much did she say is OWO?
(Not stated on AW but need to call to find out)

Offline tergil

I did not ask directly but previous reviewer said he spent 100 for 30 minutes so presume it is 20 extra
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350373.0

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review OP.  The baby oil sounds great!

Offline Marvelous

The top 3 pictures look heavily photo shopped in terms off how slim her body looks! 

I remember stumbling on her twitter a few years back and she looked a bit heavy duty back then, but looks to have slimmed down since then.

Thanks for the review gonna give her a go she got that nice dirty look about her.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:30:57 am by Marvelous »

Offline anonymouse72

Her arse with that tattoo looks great. In London next month and both her and Emma are on the list. Cheers for the review.