Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAlexaaaHot - Marylebone  (Read 3406 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6176503) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline patelprat

SexyAlexaaaHot - Marylebone

External Link/Members Only

Ran into Alexa while seeing NaughtyEmma!!, they share the same flat. Saw her in the corridor as I was going to use the bathroom at the end, dressed is a damn sexy nightie (was it by chance? :)) and decided I need to book her! very pretty girl, chatty, amazing body with curves in the right places, ample sized breasts, amazing lips, lovely accent! I think she told me she came down from Bournemouth recently, must have worked with Emma before I guess. So I decided to take her number and arranged something for the next day :)

So went back the next day, could only really afford 30 mins this time.
£100 for 30 mins with OWO.

Meeting
Flat easy to find in Marylebone.
I had asked her to wear a sexy gym outfit, and she looked amazing. Sexy long hair, fit body, amazing ass. She really has the sexy girl next door look for me. Started off with some dfk, which was great. Lots of tongue, but not too intrusive, felt just right. Such a good kisser, instantly got my cock hard. Left her for a few mins for a quick shower.
Came back to find her on the bed, I was fully naked, she starts to suck me off while I standing, I ask her to touch and play with my nipples at the same time, so fucking hot. Amazing slow owo, got quite deep down the shaft, looked me right in the eyes while doing it too. I love that. Then I got on the bed and took off her clothes. Her naked body looked amazing.
Instantly got between her legs, pussy tasted really good and very clean.
Ate her out real good, I felt she was getting wetter and wetter on my tongue, so sexy to taste her. She seemed to respond well to my licks.
Lots more dfk, kissing her breasts, arms. Did some quick 69 too, with face sitting at the end.
Desperate for some sex, started cowgirl then missionary then some doggy, lots of eye contact while fucking, amazing to see her breasts bouncing up and down in cowgirl. She got really into the sex, lots of moaning and pleasure.
Around 5 mins left, asked her to give me hand job to finish, loads of cum all over me, totally satisfied.

She then cleaned me up and we spoke for a good few minutes. Great personality, quite chatty. Very good English. More kissing before I eventually left.

So in summary - A great 30 min experience! Beautiful girl, great service. Nice personality. Great value for money too. There was no rush either.
I will return at some point - she told me she likes giving and receiving massages too, so might try some of that.

Offline kage21

Thanks for both the reviews! So you think both of them would do a threesome? I think both have it on their likes and they do stay together?

Offline patelprat

I asked Emma at the time and she said yeah, but there wouldn’t be action between the 2 of them.