Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
West Midlands
»
Just Say Yes Miss - Billesley
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Just Say Yes Miss - Billesley
(
Read 2997 times
)
2 review(s) for
this service provider (AdultWork - 4386750)
(
2 positive
,
0 neutral
,
0 negative
)
[Indexed by
WARSZAWA16]
Warkboy
Age Check :
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Reviews: 14
«
on:
July 07, 2022, 02:12:10 pm »
External Link/Members Only
£100 for an hour. I was looking for a light tie and tease experience, which was delivered along with pegging, owo and kissing. All quite light hearted but I'm sure she could be more dominant of that's what you wanted. Even though I came when I was told not to, I was forgiven and brought off again. Would consider going again.
Shplurgh
Age Check :
Posts: 497
Likes: 4
Reviews: 39
«
Reply #1 on:
July 07, 2022, 02:14:34 pm »
Is that the right link?
WARSZAWA16
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 2,795
Likes: 125
Reviews: 70
«
Reply #2 on:
July 07, 2022, 02:19:03 pm »
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
southern boy
Age Check :
Posts: 871
Likes: 2
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #3 on:
July 07, 2022, 02:19:45 pm »
Doesn't appear to be
southern boy
Age Check :
Posts: 871
Likes: 2
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #4 on:
July 07, 2022, 02:20:39 pm »
Cheers for the link
Warkboy
Age Check :
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Reviews: 14
«
Reply #5 on:
July 08, 2022, 09:37:35 am »
Sorry - did it on my phone and clearly messed it up. Still had a good time - while I was showering on arrival she came in, had a good look at me and stuck a finger up my arse. That's when I knew this was going to be fun.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
West Midlands
»
Just Say Yes Miss - Billesley
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close