Author Topic: Just Say Yes Miss - Billesley  (Read 2999 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4386750) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Warkboy

External Link/Members Only
£100 for an hour. I was looking for a light tie and tease experience, which was delivered along with pegging, owo and kissing. All quite light hearted but I'm sure she could be more dominant of that's what you wanted. Even though I came when I was told not to, I was forgiven and brought off again. Would consider going again.


Offline Shplurgh



Offline southern boy


Offline southern boy


Offline Warkboy

Sorry - did it on my phone and clearly messed it up. Still had a good time - while I was showering on arrival she came in, had a good look at me and stuck a finger up my arse. That's when I knew this was going to be fun.