Author Topic: Thai Annie - VS - Newcastle  (Read 6872 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

My reviews show how much I like asian women and Annie fitted the bill perfectly :D Rang the number listed on VS and confirmed she would be wearing sexy lingerie, she followed up with street and post code. On arrival I text the usual "am outside" and got a reply with the floor and flat number and those lovely words "come right up".
                       Having been to the same flat about a year ago that girl was B&S and was at least a size 14 and I walked, so I was prepared for that scenario as I climbed the stairs - when I walked in the door Annie was a sight for sore eyes, opening her bathrobe to reveal black bra and panties and BLACK STOCKINGS :dance: She is the girl in the pics - with a figure to die for :D After handing over the vouchers and stripping the punt began with deep tissue massage on my spine, arms and legs and as she straddled me that ecstatic feeling of stockinged legs was sublime! At the turn over she allowed me to remove her bra and panties - SENSUAL :dance: She used wet wipes to give tadger a clean - a little too vigorously in my opinion, but the ensuing OWO soon calmed my hurt, then on with the mac for some slow sliding mish to completion :yahoo: She said I had about 5 minutes left so she snuck up beside me on the bed for some cuddles and caressing of her beautiful boobs, at full time I quickly dressed and off I went down the dancers with a nice big grin on my face.
                £70 for a half hour is almost the norm now but I do feel a Thai girl as attractive as Annie gives value as most of the £60 punts are Roms - sometimes with blokes on the premises  :rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Maybe there was a resemblance but not the girl pictured as that's External Link/Members Only, a Korean model.

Advert:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Chailee Son:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 11:19:47 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Maybe there was a resemblance but not the girl pictured as that's External Link/Members Only, a Korean model.

Advert:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Chailee Son:
Hidden Image/Members Only

I did say she looks exactly like the photo on my visit too, such a fit girl would love to see her again

Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
External Link/Members Only

Advertised number for reference if/when VS ad expires, name or pics change etc.:

07919568813
+447919568813

Not the the girl in the pics (as highlighted above), but all the same...


Annie was a sight for sore eyes, ...a figure to die for


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mackeson

Apologies gentlemen, I wrote the review possibly with rose coloured glasses :cool: Looks very similar - but the body is identical, what a figure :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Apologies gentlemen, I wrote the review possibly with rose coloured glasses :cool: Looks very similar - but the body is identical, what a figure :drinks:

I made the exact same mistake matey the resemblance is uncanny
Even now I’d still put a quid bet on the photos are real even though they aren’t  :lol:

Offline 3rdManIn

Is the location fairly central? I see NE1 in the link but I’ve known VS to say Saltburn when it’s actually central Middlesbrough. This may very well fill my plans for later in the week as I hopefully take my first post-pandemic plunge.

Offline mackeson

Right in the city centre, not too far from Eldon Square ;)

Offline 3rdManIn