External Link/Members OnlyMy reviews show how much I like asian women and Annie fitted the bill perfectly

Rang the number listed on VS and confirmed she would be wearing sexy lingerie, she followed up with street and post code. On arrival I text the usual "am outside" and got a reply with the floor and flat number and those lovely words "come right up".
Having been to the same flat about a year ago that girl was B&S and was at least a size 14 and I walked, so I was prepared for that scenario as I climbed the stairs - when I walked in the door Annie was a sight for sore eyes, opening her bathrobe to reveal black bra and panties and BLACK STOCKINGS

She is the girl in the pics - with a figure to die for

After handing over the vouchers and stripping the punt began with deep tissue massage on my spine, arms and legs and as she straddled me that ecstatic feeling of stockinged legs was sublime! At the turn over she allowed me to remove her bra and panties - SENSUAL

She used wet wipes to give tadger a clean - a little too vigorously in my opinion, but the ensuing OWO soon calmed my hurt, then on with the mac for some slow sliding mish to completion

She said I had about 5 minutes left so she snuck up beside me on the bed for some cuddles and caressing of her beautiful boobs, at full time I quickly dressed and off I went down the dancers with a nice big grin on my face.
£70 for a half hour is almost the norm now but I do feel a Thai girl as attractive as Annie gives value as most of the £60 punts are Roms - sometimes with blokes on the premises
