Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley - HOD - too chatty  (Read 777 times)

Offline jimbobster

External Link/Members Only

When - last week

How much - £80 for 30 mins

Comms - called the day before to book, then following morning to confirm.  usual efficient maid service

Where - basement flat, 10 min walk from Victoria

The Girl - fairly attractive, not a gym toned hottie, average size 8-10.  Breasts could do with an extra cup size.

The meet - Arrived and Riley met me at the door.  Used the loo quick on the way through.  Into the bedroom and waited.  few mins later she comes back in, chatting away, paperwork sorted.  Off she goes to stash and i start undressing.  Can hear her chatting away to another girl outside, takes a few mins to come back, then chats some more between a few feel ups and kisses.  Finally get her on the bed, fully undress, few light snogs and gropes, more chatting....  she goes down for some Oral...  couple of sucks... chat chat... couple more sucks...  chat... FFS.   Finally some cow girl, mish and doggy.  Facial was off the cards as she had a punter shortly after, so COB finish.
The services when delivered were decent, problem was i like 20 minutes action and 5 minutes recovery chat in my 30 min bookings.  Not 5 minutes action 20 mins chat!  Not sure if this is her natural personality or if she was on something.  She wasn't unpleasant, but the constant chatting about the various gang bangs she goes to shoot got a bit tiresome.  I'm sat there thinking just shut up and bang ME FFS!

Verdict - a neutral for me.  She is fairly attractive, decent services in chunks.  Would be a solid positive if she just got on with things with less talking.  If you are a more dominant character in your punts than me then you may get more value from her.

Offline bedhedred

See my review for the same problem  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312931.0

Time wasting...
"The services when delivered were decent, problem was i like 20 minutes action and 5 minutes recovery chat in my 30 min bookings.  Not 5 minutes action 20 mins chat! "
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 11:17:21 pm by bedhedred »