I find it unpleasant that some people want to flood the country with illegals purely out of spite and virtue,with people that need pamphlets to teach them how to be civilised .
I find it unpleasant that because I do not agree with the thuggish approach to migration and do not label every migrant as the same that I am labelled as in favour of uncontrolled migration and hold my views out of spite.
Perhaps you need to think about your own behaviour?
Part of the problem is that people are believing everything on social media and that is convincing them of what the "other side" believe and pushing them to a radical position. Perhaps try and listen to people with opposing views and see if you can think for yourself and reach a compromise.
As a starter if your being labelled a fascist dig was aimed at me perhaps re read what I said with an open mind, I was not saying every anti illegal migration person is a fascist, I was saying that some people (leadership if you like) are using migration as a tool in a similar way that the fascists used minorities in the 1930s. (I am anti illegal migration so on your logic I was calling myself a fascist.)